Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Change Management Consultant Job Description – Food and Beverage Heinz IT
The Change Management Consultant responsibilities will include:
Apply structured Food and Beverage Heinz Change Management methodology, create a Change Management Plan and lead Change Management activities:
• Apply the Food and Beverage Heinz change management process and tools to support adoption of the changes required by the project or initiative.
• Assess the change impact: Conduct impact analyses, assess change readiness.
• Manage Stakeholders: Identify key stakeholders, conduct stakeholder assessment and manage key stakeholder plans.
• Support communication efforts: Facilitate the creation of a communication plan, Support the design, development, delivery and management of communications.
• Support training efforts: Facilitate the creation of a training plan, provide input, document requirements and support the design and delivery of training programs.
Candidate Must have Organizational Change Management (OCM) Experience (not Change Control) and be very hands on and good at OCM execution (not just change theory).
Additional responsibilities may include:
• Complete change management assessments
• Identify, analyze and prepare change risk mitigation tactics
• Identify and manage anticipated resistance
• Consult and coach project teams
• Create actionable deliverables: communications plan, sponsor roadmap, coaching plan, training plan, resistance management plan
• Support and engage senior leaders
• Support organizational design of change team and definition of roles and responsibilities
• Coordinate efforts with other specialists on project team
• Integrate change management activities into project plan
• Evaluate and ensure user readiness
• Manage stakeholders
• Track and report issues
• Define and measure success metrics and monitor change progress
Skills and qualifications
• 5-15 years of experience in Change Management
• Organizational Change Management (OCM) Experience (not Change Control)
• A solid understanding of how people go through a change and the change process
• Knowledge of change management principles, methodologies and tools
• Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
• Excellent active listening skills
• Ability to clearly articulate messages to a variety of audiences
• Ability to establish and maintain strong relationships
• Ability to influence others and move toward a common vision or goal
• Flexible and adaptable; able to work in ambiguous situations
• Resilient and tenacious with a propensity to persevere
• Forward looking with a holistic approach
• Organized with a natural inclination for planning strategy and tactics
• Problem solving and root cause identification skills
• Able to work effectively at all levels in an organization
• Must be a team player and able to work collaboratively with and through others
• Acute business acumen and understanding of organizational issues and challenges
• Familiarity with project management approaches, tools and phases of the project lifecycle
• Experience with large-scale organizational change efforts
• Master's Degree in Organizational Psychology, Organizational Development or MBA desired
• Change management certification or designation desired
• Organizational Change Management (OCM) Experience (not Change Control) and be very hands on and good at OCM execution (not just change theory).
Areas of Expertise Needed:
• Financial/Accounting Systems Change Management –Intercompany approval process Experience Preferred.
• Global Business Services - Deployment Change Management
Apply by creating/using account