Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Standard pre-employment checks per SLA are required.
****This is a re-posting of 51547. Please ONLY submit new resources****
This posting will be closed 04/03/2018 at 3:00pm. Resumes will be pushed daily to the manager for review. Manager may identify resource and begin interview process BEFORE expiration date of this posting.
Please see the attached Cover letter that will need to be completed and submitted along with the resume. If the cover letter is not attached, or missing the required information, the candidate will be rejected.
Local Only Candidates - Resumes must specify the current location of the candidate, all those who do not state current location will not be considered. - AS A REMINDER - Candidates must be local at time of submission, and available for in person interviews within 1 week of the posting close date. Candidates must also be able to start within 2 weeks of an offer being made.
Interview process is one on-site interview before hiring decision is made.
***Selected resource MUST be able to pass a 7 year Package A background check***
PLEASE SEE ATTACHED JOB DESCRIPTION FOR MORE DETAILS
TOP REQUIRED SKILLS:
- MUST HAVE current experience in MEDICAL CODING
- Experience presenting data to leadership
- Experience running reports
- Medical knowledge/experience
- Data Entry Experience
- Strong analytical skills
The role of the data analyst involves a wide breadth of crucial day-to-day responsibilities, including:
- Data entry of patient procedures into CaST ( "Cancer Screening and Tracking System”). Data is submitted monthly through hard copies of patient medical forms, including the Demographic and Eligibility form, Medical Eligibility form, Final Diagnostics form, Breast and Cervical Screening form, and Consent to Participate form. Data analysts extract form data and enter it into CaST.
- Review of medical forms submitted by program contractors, including the review of accurate use of CPT ( "Current Procedural Terminology”) codes. Only certain CPT codes are allowable by CDC to be used by the program, established in the annual release of an "Allowable Procedures” list. Only the use of these codes is permitted by the grant.
- Review of correct medical billing. The procedures on the allowable procedure list are only permitted to be reimbursed at Medicare rates, established annually by the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS). Any over-billing for services by the contractors must be determined by the data analyst and accurately adjusted off of the contractors' billing documents.
- Analysis of medical diagnostic algorithms and proper patient follow-up. WWHP contracted providers are required to adhere to national guidelines for diagnostic follow-up care. Cervical cancer screening algorithms are determined, for example, by the American Society for Colposcopy and Cervical Pathology (ASCCP). Data analysts must be able to fully understand these guidelines and analyze medical reports for their adherence to the algorithms.
Per hiring manager's response to previous submissions: " The skill set we are looking for is a person with experience coding (medical billing, use of CPT and ICD10 Codes). "
Apply by creating/using account