Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Title: Audi Video Creative Specialist
Location: Herndon, VA
Audi Video Creative Specialist
The in-house video editor/videographer works to produce internal and media facing video content which promote Audi of America as the progressive premium brand of choice. Working on the Audi Communications team, this individual is responsible for creating a vision for brand videos that sets Audi apart from its competitors. Candidates must have a passion for creating progressive work within the Audi brand tone and be able to produce, shoot and edit content pieces. In order to be successful in this role, candidate should exhibit knowledge of the luxury automotive segment (previous automotive experience preferred) and have an understanding of how to proactively conceptualize, edit, shoot and produce well-thought out videos. Some graphic experience required.
• In-house videographer/editor will work on-site in the Audi Corporate Headquarters with the Audi Communications team to develop internal and consumer facing videos including product walk-around and dynamic and static b-roll packages, vehicle running footage, internal messages, and event highlights, technology showcases and year-in-review videos. Frequently content will be used to accompany press releases and supplement other media targeted communications.
• Role will largely work independently without the larger activation of a secondary production company.
• Responsible for conceptual development, research and feature identification.
• Candidate will be asked to repurpose existing media assets to create new, fresh content.
• Candidate will also be asked to produce, shoot and edit internal videos for the executive management team.
• Candidate must be comfortable adhering to Corporate Identity and tonal guidelines as all work will need to adhere to Audi's CI and tonal standards.
• A proactive and collaborative approach is expected, with the candidate working alongside partner agencies and multiple teams within AoA to ensure their needs are met.
• Additionally, the videographer may be asked to work closely with the Audi appointed photographer to assess photography needs, attending and coordinating shoots.
• Strong command of a creative concept lifecycle from ideation to execution. This should include expertise in pitching, storyboarding, script writing and project management.
Required Skills & Experience:
• Competent in full suite of video editing and graphics design software; candidate should have basic knowledge of both Final Cut 10 and Adobe Premiere Pro, and be an expert in one or the other.
• Candidate must have working knowledge of Adobe After Effects, Photoshop, basic color correction, media encoding, and codec for various display/distribution platforms.
• Must have extensive experience shooting and editing videos and be comfortable with Canon camera systems, KinoFlo and LED lighting, DJI Ronin stabilizer, and Sennheiser wired and wireless microphone systems.
• An appreciation of the unique challenges in capturing automotive video content and knowledge of the luxury automotive segment is desired.
• A proven track record of translating a brand's vision through video content is expected.
• Candidate must be able to work quickly under tight deadlines with flawless execution and attention to detail.
• Strong and proactive project and time management skills are required.
• Comfort working in a high-level corporate office environment and interfacing daily with busy c-suite executives.
• Experience working in a diverse, team environment.
• Candidate must be comfortable operating independently and also as a strong collaborator and team member.
Desired Skills & Experience:
• Bachelor's Degree
• 2-4 years of experience
• Previous experience in the automotive sector
• Previous experience in the technology sector
Apply by creating/using account