Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Under broad supervision, responsible for timely and accurate preparation and delivery of the organization's Payroll. This includes the preparation, documentation and disbursement of the organization's payroll.
• Responsible to ensure the timely and accurate preparation and delivery of the organization's payroll.
• Ensures appropriate withholding of federal, state and local income taxes, and works directly with the Payroll Tax team regarding any issues or concerns that may arise.
• Ensures all other voluntary and involuntary deductions are taken and accounted for throughout the payroll life cycle; to include (but not limited to) benefits, 401k, United Way, garnishments, etc.
• Knowledge of ADP GlobalView / ADP PCPW payroll system preferred.
• Knowledge of Workday HCM and Payroll system preferred.
• Responds to all inquiries relating to payroll and payroll systems.
• Ensures complete pay information is properly recorded and accurately calculated for each payroll cycle.
• Reviews payroll reports to identify potential problems and contacts business units to resolve discrepancies as needed.
• Reviews payroll quality assurance reports; performs analysis and takes appropriate action where results fall outside of established standards.
• Provides ongoing support through day-to-day activities and deliverables.
• Coordinates and executes all activities relating to year-end bonus payments and other year-end activities impacting employees.
• Provides customer and stakeholder support for issues that arise, and helps with planning for problem resolution along with mitigation of issues on a go-forward basis.
• Recommends, develops and implements changes to processes, procedures and workflows, leading to greater efficiency and accuracy throughout the US payroll operations.
• Works as a team member closely with the Contact Center leadership team, as well as Tier 1 and Tier 2 support as it relates to payroll processing activities.
• Works closely with ADP's managed services team.
• Reviews and assists with vendor enhancements and program changes to upgrade the payroll system as necessary.
• Analysis, research, problem resolution and administration of payroll processes. Specific processes could include payroll accounting, G/L Interface, account reconciliation, accruals, tax reporting/payments, T&A interfaces, garnishment processing, leave accruals, W-2 Processing, W-2C's, etc.
• Provides payroll reports and other information as needed/requested.
• Adheres to and completed all activities related to SOX and internal control compliance.
• Performs other tasks/duties as assigned.
Job Specifications / Requirements
• Degree in business related discipline (Business, Accounting, Finance, HR, etc.), or the equivalent of combination of education and work experience
• Minimum of 3 years hand on experience in payroll processing and associated activities
• Working knowledge of payroll tax
• Strong knowledge of payroll policies, procedures, regulations, and systems for payroll/tax reporting
• Creative analytical and problem solving background
• Demonstrates analytical strengths in payroll environment
• Strong organizational, interpersonal and communications skills
• Must be a customer-focused, self-driven, results-oriented individual with an emphasis on quality, detail and accuracy
• Excellent English communication skills, both written and verbal
• Strong skills in Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, and Microsoft PowerPoint
Apply by creating/using account