Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Title: Technical Project/Product Manager - Wireless Products
Duration: 6-12 month+ contract
Location: Denver, CO 80111
No. of openings: 10
The Technical Project Manager, Product Management - Wireless Products is a proven, motivated, and energetic product development professional that brings deep knowledge of LTE and 5G radios, Small Cell Networks, Fixed Wireless, wireless network technologies and cellular ecosystem to all aspects of product development and management activities.
Must have experience in wireless business solutions including IoT, Smart Cities & Wireless data products. The person will be responsible for leading product lifecycle and development initiatives for wireless portfolio and solutions. Will focus on defining cross-functional requirements and developing Wireless products to meet evolving customer needs, new business opportunities, and deliver an undeniably superior customer experience that brings value. The ideal candidate has extensive experience in the wireless industry, with particular expertise in consumer cellular products. Experience working with wireless operators, cellular OEMs, and network infrastructure companies is highly desirable.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Actively support all efforts in product strategy development, identifying and developing opportunities to enhance customer experience in wireless business.
• Work closely with engineering team to evaluate technology solutions to fulfill product requirements.
• Understand industry best practices in product development process specific to the wireless telecommunications space and translate appropriate steps for unique organization and market position.
• Gather information collaboratively and translate high level process goals into specific sub-processes with appropriate documentation.
• Develop communication plan for stakeholders and process participants.
• Support the development and communication of Product Strategies dependent on new services/features to drive financial results. Work with engineering, product management peers, marketing stakeholders and key market areas on implementing strategy.
• Work closely with customers, sales and sales engineering teams to identify product gaps and to document new product feature and enhancement requirements
• Develop effective relationship with industry partners and suppliers.
• Drive growth in the assigned portfolio by ensuring that all product features meet the highest standards of performance and quality, and meet or exceed customer expectations.
• Lead cross-functional projects and generates documentation of related to process improvement, product lifecycle management, or product development.
• Facilitate and present business process change with stakeholders in other departments; works with stakeholders to support the integration of new products and services, regulatory requirements, tools, technologies and markets into existing operations.
• Analyze and understand interdependencies and business risks which could impact the delivery of new products, services, processes, and or support technologies.
Skills/Abilities and Knowledge
• Aptitude and eagerness to learn from a new environment and make an impact quickly
• Ability to manage and foster change
• Ability to lead large, cross-functional teams in order to achieve business goals and results
• Ability to listen to multiple points of view and synthesize against goals for recommendations
• Ability to plan, prioritize and organize effectively and independently
• Ability to handle multiple projects and tasks
• Ability to manage a team
• Ability to make decisions and solve problems while working under pressure
• Ability to show judgment and initiative and to accomplish job duties
• Ability to analyze and interpret data and synthesize recommendations
• Ability to communicate with all levels of management and company personnel
• Ability to communicate orally and in writing in a clear and straightforward manner
• Ability to use personal computer and software applications
• Proficiency with Word, Excel, PowerPoint
• Excellent organizational and office management skills
• Excellent cognitive and communication skills
• Excellent analytical skills
• Strong business sense and sense of urgency to achieve business results
RELATED WORK EXPERIENCE:
• 3 -7 years of experience in Product Development Process
• 3 -7 years of experience in related industry experience (Wireless Telecommunications)
• 3 -7 years of experience in Product Management and/or Product Development Experience Required, preferably Telecommunications
Apply by creating/using an account