Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Job Title: Business Capability Manager
Location: Nassau Park, NJ
Duration: 6 Months
The Disaster Recovery (DR) IT Planner works within a cross-functional team to govern risk, policy, and compliance for the Enterprise Services IT Service Continuity Management (ITSCM) program.
• Manage the Disaster Recovery Program – Member of the cross-functional ITSCM team responsible for managing a DR portfolio of over 100 critical business applications and infrastructure.
• Maintain five DR plans and hundreds of Technical Recovery Guides globally.
• Manage small and large scope walk-through and simulation-type disaster recovery exercises leading multi-discipline groups of employees, consultants and vendors to ensure resiliency against disasters and drive continuous improvement.
• Drive global standardization across US, UK and Asia Client ITSCM teams.
• Oversee service providers to maintain accountability and quality of deliverables.
• Network with Enterprise Services internal and external teams.
• Manage project implementations through collaboration with business partners and service delivery teams.
• Provide oversight of DR design projects
• Provide formal and regular communications and escalation to management and executive briefings as needed
• Identify issues, devise solutions and present to governance teams for resolution.
• Manage prioritization and demand management of existing capabilities
• Ensure the retirement of DR capabilities at end of service.
• Increase visibility of strategic IT capabilities and service offerings and advance the appreciation of continuity topics through speaking engagements, training sessions and walk-through exercises.
• Review contracts for externally hosted applications for DR risk management.
• Develop and maintain operational policies and SOPs for the ITSCM program.
• Prepare and provide responses to audits.
• Counsel business units on contracts, statements of work and BC/DR plans for outsourced services and systems to ensure cohesiveness and contractual compliance.
• Provide technical consulting for complex disaster recovery solutions.
• Maintain the Enterprise Services section of the BCM SharePoint to ensure stakeholders are informed.
• Support Enterprise Services IT (ES IT) teams developing and maintaining Business Impact Assessments, Disaster Recovery Plans, Business Continuity Plans and other related plans
• Responsible to ensure ES IT correctly interprets and complies with the Corporate Directive on Business Continuity.
• At least 10 years of experience in a Pharmaceutical or Biopharmaceutical environment with a minimum of BS in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field.
• Ideally have certification through an established Business Continuity, Disaster Recovery, or Risk Management regulatory body such as DRII, BCI, or RMA.
• Strong practical working experience with client/server technology, including strong knowledge of networking, data replication and data backup and recovery for recovery purposes.
• Strong database query and Excel data manipulation skills.
• Demonstrated leadership moving projects and programs from ideation to completion on time.
• Experience in conducting business continuity and disaster recovery table top exercises and summarizing and reporting formal results.
• Working knowledge of Pharmaceutical regulatory requirements, qualification and validation of applications.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills and demonstrated ability to effectively communicate at all levels of the organization including executive stakeholders.
• Ability to achieve successful consensus among differing priorities and stakeholders in both the IT and Business communities.
• Effective in cross-functional, multi-site, matrix management and team building.
• Highly organized, skilled with the ability to prioritize and schedule multiple workloads.
• Talent to research, understand and assess emerging technologies, system development techniques and foster best practices, quality and process efficiencies.
• Strong skills in building and maintaining successful networks and relationships with key leaders across a single functional area to ensure IT projects are supported and successfully delivered.
Interested candidates can send their updated resumes on firstname.lastname@example.org and you can also reach me at 973-967-3431.
Artech Information Systems LLC.
Apply by creating/using an account