Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Company: Artech Information Systems
Job Title: Recruiter
Job Location: Mt. Laurel, NJ
Job Duration: 6+ Months
Contract Job ID: 7379-1
This position serves as a strategic recruiting partner to the business units, and is responsible for attracting, identifying, interviewing, selecting and converting top talent for highly specialized and Director level positions. Provides mentorship and guidance to other recruitment staff.
- Initiate & maintain consultative, strategic partnerships with Directors and Hiring Managers to understand their talent acquisition needs to fulfill business objectives.
- Analyze position requirements and develop recruiting plans using innovative strategies to attract high caliber talent.
- Screen resumes, conduct phone interviews and evaluate candidates' job qualifications. Present hiring managers with selection qualified candidates. Develop and implement behavioral based interview techniques to assess candidates' competencies and make hiring recommendations.
- Manage candidates' expectations throughout the entire recruitment process; provide information regarding compensation, benefits, company history, career paths and policies, and promote a positive image of Client.
- Determine appropriate salaries; negotiate and close offers with selected candidates, and initiate on-boarding process. Follow up and maintain communication with key candidates not selected.
- Ensure that recruitment strategies support the enterprise diversity initiative and drive performance metrics (quality of hire, time-to-fill, cost of hire, customer satisfaction, etc). Maintain accurate records for OFCCP and EEO compliance, and complete various reports on recruiting metrics.
- Serve as subject matter expert and consultant to business areas. Provide education on labor market trends, interviewing techniques, recruitment processes, etc.
- Apply industry knowledge and best practices to make continuous improvements to the recruiting processes and standard operating procedures.
- Oversee work of clerical staff.
- 6+ years of full-cycle recruiting experience. Combination of search firm and corporate experience preferred.
- Experience conducting high-level searches
- Bachelor's degree or 2 year degree plus relevant work experience required
- Knowledge of sourcing methodologies, including searching/posting on job-boards.
- Demonstrated knowledge of candidate attraction, behavioral-based interviewing, selection and closing techniques.
- Familiarity with candidate contact databases
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite.
Skills and Abilities:
- Superior written, oral and interpersonal communication skills.
- Excellent listening skills.
- Strong customer service orientation.
- Ability to be creative and resourceful.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to interface at all levels throughout the organization.
*Travel will be required to Hopewell and Wall offices from time to time.
Thanks & Regards,
360 Mt. Kemble Avenue, Suite 2000 | Morristown, NJ 07960
Office: 973.507.7548 | Fax: 973.998.2599
Email: email@example.com | Website: www.artechinfo.com
Artech is the #1 Largest Women-Owned IT Staffing Company in the US!
Connect with us on - LinkedIn | Facebook | Twitter
Apply by creating/using an account