Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
.NET - Development Lead
• Create applications from detailed specifications using specified programming language(s).
• Code, test, debug, document and maintain programs.
• Good understanding of DB and interactions with web tools (Oracle 8-9i).
• Good understanding of http request life cycle.
• Proficient in HTML, JAVA Script, CSS, AJAX.
• Good understanding of Object Oriented design and programming methodologies.
• Experience with version control applications and build process (Visual Source Safe).
• Experience with Web Services.
• Good interpersonal and communication skills.
• Experience with multi-tiered architectures.
• J2EE (1.3 /1.4).
• Siteminder / LDAP integration (Nice to have).
• jUnit (Nice to have).
• Ant (Nice to have).
• Analyzes application requirements and provides recommended design.
• Create detailed project outlines and application design specifications.
• Quality reviews of code developed by other development staff.
• An understanding of and experience with full software development lifecycle including functional & technical specification, development on object oriented design, documentation, QA processes, source control, maintenance and deployment.
• Designs for more complex integration with other applications/technologies.
• Responsible for leading a team of developers and managing to project timelines/deliverables.
• Understanding of application architecture.
• Assist senior developers with project outlines and specifications.
• Proficient in .NET.
Design and develop intranet web based scientific applications to enable Translational Medicine in R&D. Design, develop, test and deliver major web GUIs, technical integrations, data reporting and visualizations. Develop, test and deliver Web UI for the strategic Translational Medicine Planning and Operations capability and ensure excellent usability and user experience. This includes UI components, features, user stories, aesthetic appeal, ease of navigation & intuitive design. Develop technical artifacts including architecture & design diagrams, detailed technical design and related SDLC documents for Build & Run. Successful candidate must have strong independent web UI design and development skills but also be able to contribute significantly to analysis, prototype and design activities. The ability to thrive in RAD/Agile iterative and incremental development environments is a must.
* Strong technical skills in ORACLE, SQL coding and REST web services.
* Excellent skills in designing and developing intuitive user interfaces and data visualization.
* Working knowledge Cloud Computing, AWS/ElasticBeanStalk, Git, and Jenkins.
* Excellent skills in designing intuitive web application user interface with good usability
* Scientific data visualizations experience is a strong plus.
* Strong skills in web application design and development, design patterns, frameworks
* Working knowledge of software development life cycles and best software engineering practices.
* Experience in scientific application and knowledge of the BioPharmaceutical R&D is a strong plus
*Master in computer science, scientific discipline or technology related field, higher degree preferred.
Interested candidates can send their updated resumes on email@example.com and you can also reach me at 973-967-3431.
Artech Information Systems LLC.
Apply by creating/using an account