Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Digital Marketing Specialist - Patient Engagement Manager Clinical Trials
Lawrence Township, NJ
Department Title and Description:
Multi Channel Hub drives seamless multi-channel management across the enterprise by partnering with R&D on strategy and enabling execution. Develops and executes high-quality campaigns / tactics across digital, contact centers, and direct to customer channels while maintaining channel expertise.
Purpose/Objective of the Job:
Responsible for identifying patient recruitment and engagement opportunities across the R&D organization and pulling through Patient Hub Capabilities and best practices across Clinical Trials portfolio to drive performance and deliver Patient Hub vision and objectives to establish and differentiate Client leadership in the clinical trials space; Working closely with the Patient Hub Clinical Trials Lead identify innovation opportunities within R&D organization, where Patient Hub can strategically advance its capabilities. Drive the execution of recruitment strategy and tactics (across print, digital and other channels) by collaborating with R&D business partners, other teams within Multi-Channel Hub and external agencies to pull through patient and HCP recruitment programs.
• Partner with internal R&D business partners to provide strategic direction and execute tactical communication plans to accelerate patient recruitment for clinical trials by anticipating recruitment opportunities/ challenges, understanding insights and unmet needs of patients, caregivers and referring HCPs and delivering innovative and effective solutions.
• Develop and maintain subject matter expertise of clinical trials space, and leverage best practices in order to ensure superior patient experience across recruitment and engagement efforts.
• Identify opportunities for and ensure consistent application of Patient Hub's capabilities.
• Coordinate and lead the efforts of internal and external teams as appropriate in facilitating the on-time, on-budget delivery of multichannel tactics. Internal teams include, but not limited to: Enrollment Specialists, Digital Managers, Study Teams, Print Ops, Patient Hub Capability Lead, Patient Relationship Manager. External teams include, but not limited to: Production Hub vendors, creative and media agencies.
• Work closely with multiple internal and external partners to manage multi-channel tactics from initial planning, through execution to final launch. Tactics include, but are not limited to Patient or HCP facing Brochures, Print Ads, Digital (Websites, Banner Ads, Emails) media, Direct Mail, Study Site Support Materials, Patient Advisory Boards, etc.
• Ensure that recruitment and engagement activities are aligned with Client Legal and industry regulatory standards.
• Develop creative briefs and other related documents necessary to support the development of print, digital and other projects.
• Develop measurement plans for tactics.
• Define project scope, lead kick-offs, conduct creative reviews, track timelines as well as budgets, and review and approve final content prior to printing/ mailing.
• Create spot POs needed for project work performed by the Production Hub and other external vendors.
Degree: BA degree or equivalent is required; MBA is preferred
Experience: 3-5 years' experience in pharma marketing focusing on patient strategy and/or channel operations. Clinical trials patient recruitment experience is preferred.
• Proven ability to work independently with minimum supervision.
• Expertise in developing patient marketing / programs operations, patient support programs, patient CRM, etc.
• Proven expertise in translating insight into an integrated patient/patient centered campaign/tactic that delivers measurable business results
• Proven track record of collaborating with other teams and delivering results on budget / on schedule
• Understanding patient dynamics and regulation to drive efficiency and innovation in operational execution of patient capabilities
• Experience with patient marketing programs / strategy and channel operations
• Experience in clinical trials recruitment/ retention/ advocacy programs, consenting participants for clinical trials, knowledge of patient dynamics and regulations in the clinical trials space is preferred.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Excellent planning, prioritization, management, and organizational skills
• Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, experience in WorkFront and SAP/ Ariba a plus.
Interested candidates can send their updated resumes on firstname.lastname@example.org and you can also reach me at 973-967-3431.
Artech Information Systems LLC.
Apply by creating/using an account