Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Job Title: Content Development Writer
Work Location: Princeton, NJ
Length of Assignment: 6 Months
Position Type: Contract Role
Client: A Big Pharmaceutical Company
Knowledge Management Content Development Specialist. This is not a Technical Writer position. Please submit WRITING SAMPLES with resume. LOCAL candidates only
Manager is looking for knowledge management experience, excellent writing and editorial skills. Strong ServiceNow experience preferred.
The "Content Development Writer” for the IT Shift Left transformation initiative will help execute the overall content development strategy to encompass all key stakeholders within and outside of the project team to include IT and the business.
• Completes content development project deliverables, stays attuned to current activities, and makes course corrections in the content development process to address emerging issues.
• Considers broader context of how a service relates to other services (user event driven content).
• Follows content development plan as part of the broader project plan (components include but are not limited to objective, strategy, tactics, audience segmentation, key messages, measurement, governance, and time & event schedule).
• Executes content development, review and approval process to meet project deadlines by interfacing with change management and communication work stream leads, project sponsors, CI/Application/Service owners, Service Providers, and other key stakeholders to drive review process and content approval.
• Applies content templates and manages quality review; follows Client content standards guidelines, and processes and procedures.
• Excellent writing and editorial skills.
• 5+ years of direct experience in content development, communications and/or technology marketing or other related positions in a B2B environment.
• Solid understanding of and support portal (e.g., ServiceNow), information architecture and taxonomies.
• Ability to translate complex ideas and information into organized, guided resources to enhance end user, self-service experience.
• Understanding of knowledge creation best practices (capture, authoring and organization of information across multiple channels).
• Understanding of corporate communications strategies and execution (techniques, technologies, methodologies and best practices).
• Refined skills of grammar and syntax; ability to adapt writing styles quickly and gracefully; good ear for language and finding the most appropriate and effective way to present information.
• Strong interpersonal skills.
• Ability to provide authors with constructive feedback that encourages collaboration between stakeholders and team members.
• Ability to recommend specific training materials and work directly with content authors to improve their skills and understanding of the knowledge management process.
• Experience work directly with key stakeholders, team members, technical subject matter specialists, and professional staff.
• Expertise with Microsoft suite to include Office [Word, PowerPoint, Excel], Outlook, One Drive, SharePoint, and Expressions [HTML editor]. Experience with graphic and desktop video tools (Camtasia Studio, Captivate, etc.) a plus.
• Ability to stay on schedule under tight, frequently changing, client-driven deadlines.
• Ability to work under minimum supervision.
Interested candidates can share their most updated resume at firstname.lastname@example.org or they can reach out to me on #973-967-3412
Apply by creating/using an account