Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
The Business Analyst will work as a member of the MMD IT Quality Management team. Under the direction of the Program Director, Client Service Lead (CSL) and lead Client, the incumbent will be responsible for alignment of IT solutions to business strategies to ensure realization of the desired end state in support of global quality, information visibility and analytics for MMD. The Business Analyst will possess/acquire sound understanding of QM business processes and operating environment, and will facilitate/drive discussions to understand information needs to drive global quality strategy planning and operations. Major responsibilities include business process analysis, project scope definition / chartering, requirements elicitation and documentation, UAT planning and coordination, and requirements coverage through traceability to requirements. This includes definition of business analysis deliverables and leveraging the standardized methodologies and tools as defined by the Client SDLC and Analysis Skill center.
The incumbent must work closely with MMD QM business leadership, IT leadership and peers to understand the key business capabilities required by the business, assess the current state, and align target state with the business strategy.
The incumbent must have a foundational knowledge of the Quality Management business processes to enable them to partner with the business in definition of 'questions to answer' that will drive business value and enable strategy. They must then be able to translate these questions into analytical and data requirements, working collaboratively with the rest of the IT community in capability delivery.
Position is located in West Point PA/Whitehouse NJ.
Education Minimum Requirement:
• BA/BS in business management, software engineering, computer science or related field preferred.
Required Experience and Skills –
• A minimum of 6-8 years of relevant work experience, with demonstrated expertise in IT solutions for quality/regulatory/compliance including sound knowledge of Quality Management
• 5+ years of experience with Veeva Vault/Content Management is required plus Veeva/QMS (Quality Management Systems) experience is desirable.
• Sound understanding of Pharmaceutical Quality Management and analytics needs at various levels in the organization and experience satisfying these information needs utilizing enterprise solutions.
• Experience with business process definition, key performance indicator identification for business processes, and business capabilities definition
• An ability to engage with vendors, if necessary, to evaluate third party solutions
• An ability to gain knowledge, as it relates to client business processes and the current business environment in which they operate in, and initiate improvements
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, including collaboration, facilitation and negotiation
• Demonstrated ability to analyze and define business problems, develop business cases, and identify appropriate process and technology solutions
• Demonstrated ability to 1) effectively work in an ambiguous environment , 2) effectively work in a cross-team environment and 3) succeed in a complex and dynamic work environment
Desired Experience and Skills -
• Previous Client SDLC experience
• GMP good documentation practices experience is required.
· Experience in Client Quality Management Systems.
· Client Sigma Certified Green/Black Belt; Experienced at business process and value stream mapping
· Use Case Modeling experience is required
Apply by creating/using an account