Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
PreviousManager, QA Compliance - Global Quality Agreements - II with A Big Pharmaceutical Company
Job Title:Manager, QA Compliance - Global Quality Agreements - II
Work Location: Foster City, CA
Length of Assignment: 12 Months Long Contract
Position Type: Contract Full Time
Client: A Big Pharmaceutical Company
• Responsible for assisting with the implementation of the Global Quality Agreement Program initiatives (governance, oversight, processes and services) by collaborating cross-functionally and geographically with key stakeholders
• Responsible for managing the Quality (Technical) Agreement (QAG) life-cycle process (processing requests, reviewing, drafting, negotiating, routing for approvals/signatures, archiving, amending/revising, conducting periodic reviews, and retiring) for Contract Manufacturing Organizations (CMOs), Contract Testing Laboratories (CTLs), GMP Materials Suppliers, GMP Services Providers, as well as Marketing/Strategic Alliance Partners and Intra-Company GMP activities, in accordance with applicable GMP regulations and policies, procedures and practices. Perform risk assessment of proposed terms/quality provisions in QAGs and develop recommendations to minimize their potential risk to the business
• Co-develop negotiation strategies with and ensure the completion of applicable reviews of QAGs by key stakeholders (Quality (Clinical/Commercial) personnel, Production/Operations, Outsourcing Management, Supply Chain Management, Business Operations Contract Compliance (BOCC), Alliance Management, Legal/Contracts and/or other applicable Subject Matter Experts), obtaining leadership approvals, as required, to ensure position is operationally correct and accurately reflected in the QAG. Ensures the QAG is in alignment and not conflicting with the primary, business agreement
• Coordinates meetings with external parties (CMOs, CTLs, GMP Material Suppliers, GMP Services Providers) and internal stakeholders/SMEs and facilitates the review and negotiation of QAGs
• Coordinate systems and procedures related to processing of QAGs; prepares/assembles the final QAG package for authorized approval signatures and publishing in global electronic QAG life-cycle management system / repository
• Assists with the administration and maintenance of the Global QAG database/tracker to reflect real time data/status; assists with the generation and preparation of QAG/Program metrics / status reports and presentations to Senior Leadership
• Responds to requests and inquiries related to QAGs (content/statuses, etc.) from internal stakeholders
• Assist in the development and implementation of policies, standards, SOPs, work instruction/job aids for the management of QAGs and compliance monitoring thereof
• Creates training materials and conducts training related to QAGs ,the Global QAG Program and its systems and tools
• Collaborates with key stakeholders to develop standardized, fit-for-purpose QAG Templates; Manages the review, approval, issuance, revision and retirement of QAG Templates
• Provides global QAG Program systems and processes support to SMA/QAG team and participates in system and process improvements and remediation (perform gap assessments and participate in development and execution of remediation strategies
• Other duties as required or assigned by Manager to meet business needs
Assigns, monitors and reviews progress and accuracy of work for an individual, a group of employees, or a project.
Follows up on questions from assigned departments.
Leads by example to foster a commitment to quality in personnel, and a culture of quality within the organization.
Assists with maintaining standard of quality for compliance department operations.
Assists in regulatory agency inspections.
Interacts and influences peers to ensure successful project completion.
Maintains current knowledge of Compliance program and of applicable company standard operating procedures for areas of responsibility.
Provides guidance on interpretation and application of specified QA compliance regulations.
Assists in the evaluation and implementation of standard operating procedures and systems needed to comply with requirements.
Knowledge, Experience & Skills:
• Demonstrates excellent organization skills and ability to work on a number of projects to tight timelines.
• Demonstrates excellent attention to detail, and ability to consistently meet high standards of quality required in QA Compliance.
• Demonstrates excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills.
• Capable of taking a leadership role in updating and preparing the company for minor changes in regulations.
Specific Education & Experience Requirements:
8+ years of relevant experience in the pharmaceutical industry and a BS or BA.
6+ years of relevant experience and a MS
• Demonstrates expertise with quality agreements for both domestic and international GMP regulations and/or extensive contracting (contract drafting/negotiating) experience in the pharmaceutical/biopharmaceutical industry
• Demonstrates excellent influencing, negotiation, and technical / business writing skills
• Excellent project management skills / experience
• Demonstrates the ability to incorporate sound Risk Management fundamentals in the establishment of quality agreement content
• Demonstrates excellent technical/business/legal writing skills; must have strong document or contract management skills (word processing/formatting)
• Excellent working knowledge of computer systems/applications; i.e. Microsoft Word, Excel, Pivot tables, Visio, Gantt Charts, and PowerPoint
• In-depth experience with electronic document control management or electronic contract life-cycle management systems (e.g.: Documentum, Veeva Quality Docs, Apttus, Ariba, or other electronic document control/contract life-cycle management systems)
• Strategic and technical knowledge for managing global quality agreement processes for various types of service providers
• Supplier management or audit management experience
If you are interested in this job than please send me your most updated resume on email@example.com or you can reach me at #973-507-7579
Apply by creating/using an account