Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Company :Artech Information Systems
Title: Document Controls Specialist
Job ID: 11623-1
Location: S. Plainfield, NJ
The Documents Control Specialist reports directly to the Document Controls Manager and supports all processes of the administered plan for controlled documents within the DP&C Group (Delivery Projects & Construction). We are part of the Business Solutions group for all construction projects within DP&C. We have over 500+ projects and maintain a SharePoint site and McLaren Site as well as FileNet for all active project documentation and drawings which you will be involved with on a daily basis. We also work closely with and support our programmers and developers who currently have 46 tools which are Oracle based using Primavera 6 and other applications.
1. Migrate files from shared drives to SharePoint and Filenet
2. Work with project teams in migration meetings and meetings to upload their project documentation
3. Create sub-sites in SharePoint for restricted team work and projects
4. Develop special interest sites such as Lessons Learned and work closely with those teams to meet their requirements
5. Assist to identify gaps in workflows by interviewing and working closely with all users
6. Help to enhance plans to migrate files to new systems.
7. Support and help to document all processes and procedures
8. Participate in regular reviews of established procedures
9. Assist to enforce document control requirements and rules for standards
10. Perform system administration tasks if and when required
11. Participate in training programs and workshops for all users including one-on-one sessions as needed
12. Assist in gathering required data for reporting status on the system
13. Work with Project Management procedures to test and evaluate the system
14. Know and improve processes to help ensure archiving of regulatory documents in a central repository and required access and distribution as needed
15. Assist in development of standards when/where applicable
Background & Experience Required:
Advanced knowledge of MOSS SharePoint 2013- ability to work with Web Parts
4 years minimum of broad documentation and/or document controls, information management experience
Understanding of ECM (Electronic Content Management) systems such as SharePoint, Documentum, FileNet, McLaren, etc.
Experience in working closely with IT areas
Desirable Background experience – IT, Electronic Publishing, Pharma document controls – knowledge of all file formats, graphics and many different software programs
Any project management experience and/or knowledge is desirable.
College degree is preferred but not required.
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment;
- Good verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Knowledge of document control policies and practices.
- Ability to learn new softwares/systems quickly
- Excellent computer skills (Familiarity with many various softwares and file formats - Microsoft Office Suite, Acrobat, Layout softwares, (Quark, InDesign, Framemaker) database management).
- Knowledge and experience in MOSS CMS;
- Knowledge of creating InfoPath forms
- Knowledge and experience in IBM/FileNet
To be effective in this role you must be:
- Highly adaptable
- Obsessive about the details;
- Enjoy troubleshooting and problem solving
- Be able to process ideas quickly
- Take direction well
- Work well within a team
- Have an outstanding work ethic.
Thanks & Regards,
360 Mt. Kemble Avenue, Suite 2000 | Morristown, NJ 07960
Office: 973.507.7548 | Fax: 973.998.2599
Email: prithwiraj.C@artech.com | Website: www.artech.com
Artech is the #1 Largest Women-Owned IT Staffing Company in the US!
Connect with us on - LinkedIn | Facebook | Twitter
Apply by creating/using account