Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Solution Architect – Oracle
Work Location: DC
Buy Rate: 100/hr
Need resources only on W2 with vendor
• Technical Solutions Architect is an experienced software architect with in-depth expertise with Data Migration and Data Integration Strategies.
• Experienced with Oracle Fusion FBDI (file based data import)
• Experienced with Oracle Fusion data interface option
• Experienced with converting legacy data to Oracle Fusion data store
• Experienced in designing and developing complex software solutions using the latest and emerging technologies.
• Experienced in interface and conversion development including tools & technologies aiding them.
• Ability to work within a team environment, with team leading experience
• Ability to communicate technical information to non-technical team members and clients.
• Ability to work collaboratively in an open environment and be willing to adapt to project specific requirements.
• Develop and Document Data Migration Strategy
• Develop and Document Data Integration Strategy
• Writing code, testing and producing rapid prototypes based on recommended strategies.
• Expertise in ETL (Extract Transform and Load) Process from Source to Target
• Expertise in Data Staging and Reconciliation
• Experienced in real-time vs. batch interfacing approach
• Experienced in ESB (enterprise service bus) and guaranteed delivery architectures
• Experienced with interface error handling processes
• Share knowledge various tools and techniques with colleagues, including non-technical personnel
• Both lead and contribute to storyboarding and brainstorming exercises, and run planning and design meetings and conference calls with clients
• Perform requirements analysis of the business requirements
• Produce software technical documentation and oversee the quality of that produced by others in the team.
• Validate/QA technical solutions before handing over to client, including production of test plans and guidance to other teams on test methodologies
• Understanding Software Development Processes and Standard Operating Procedures
• Willing to learn new languages/technologies and adapt to project specific requirements where necessary.
Required Experience, Skills, and Qualifications
• Degree level education/relevant experience in the industry
• 3 to 5 years' experience with Oracle EBS
• 1 to 2 years' experience in implementing Oracle Fusion Cloud
• Strong experience in PL SQL and RDBMS
• Strong knowledge of delivery via Cloud, SaaS and On-Premise installations and associated server technology
• Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal) to technical and non-technical team members plus the ability and willingness to effectively communicate with clients at all levels during project lifecycle
• Knowledge of Quality Assurance and Software Testing methodologies and experience of producing technical documentation
• Experience with Informatica and RDBMS
• Experience with MuleSoft and other SOA platforms
Apply by creating/using account