Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Job Title: Senior Financial Analyst II, FP&A
Work Location: San Dimas, CA
Length of Assignment: 18 Months
Position Type: Contract Full Time
Client: A Big Pharmaceutical Company
Company is currently seeking a Senior Financial Analyst II to join the Pharmaceutical Development & Manufacturing (PDM) Finance organization, based in San Dimas, CA. The individual will provide project management and operational support to the PDM Finance team; specifically he/she will be responsible for actively supporting the execution of project related ERP upgrade activities and providing financial management and business support for the month end close and reporting process, forecast development, and other related reporting and analytical tasks as required.
A summary of key characteristics includes:
Willingness to be hands-on: The individual must have a willingness to become involved in operations to understand the processes so that the person can be viewed as the financial partner by the business.
Business Partnership and Collaboration: The candidate must demonstrate an ability to build strong relationships with key stakeholders and partners and work collaboratively to deliver meaningful analyses and decision support.
Results Orientation and Sense of Urgency: The ideal candidate will be results-driven and must thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment. He/she must have the ability to deliver timely results and possess and be willing to take ownership of problems and drive sound decisions. A “can-do” attitude is an absolute must.
Business Savvy and Financial Acumen: The candidate will possess exceptional financial analytical and problem-solving skills. These skills must be balanced by sound business judgment.
Independent Worker with Cross-Functional Orientation: The candidate must be an independent self-starter and a proactive leader demonstrating strong influencing capabilities with business partners while maintaining open and transparent communication within matrixed organization.
Provide Forward Thinking: The individual will be able to identify key business drivers to financial metrics and perform scenario analyses. The individual will be able to identify the interdependencies across different organization and proactively address the potential impact of issues with relevant parties
Essential Duties and Job Functions:
• Support PDM financial reporting including planning and delivery of management reporting packages for budgeting, monthly close and other corporate requirements.
• Delivers accurate and timely management reporting to drive discussions on business trends, forecast accuracy and upcoming projects/activities.
• Establishes strong partnerships with the PDM Finance organization to provide comprehensive financial support and ongoing analytics for key strategic initiatives as well as day-to-day operations.
• Support key PDM projects. Proactively engage with Finance colleagues and other partners to drive forward the execution of projects, ensuring quality and timeliness of deliverables.
• Drives development of meaningful financial analyses and creates effective presentations to communicate conclusions and recommendations.
• Support ad hoc requests and ongoing analytics support to assist the PDM finance organization with tactical and strategic decision making processes.
• Ensures activities are compliant with internal controls, company policies and procedures including the Worldwide Controller’s Policies.
Knowledge, Experience and Skillsets:
• 6+ years of relevant experience in Finance, having held positions of increasing scope and responsibility.
• A BS or BA is required and a CPA is preferred. MBA is a plus.
• Must have proficiency with Oracle, Hyperion, Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
• Experience in manufacturing environment is preferred.
• Experience in project management is a plus.
• Excellent communication, interpersonal skills as well as the ability to work independently and as part of a team.
• Excellent problem solving and analytical abilities.
• Experience with project reporting, operational accounting and reporting is required.
• Demonstrated success working in a deadline driven and multi-task environment.
• Prior experience in biotech or pharmaceuticals industry or supporting manufacturing is preferred. Experience in multi-national organization a plus.
If you are interested in this job than please send me your most updated resume on firstname.lastname@example.org or you can reach me at #973-507-7579
Apply by creating/using an account