Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Job Title: Project Manager
Location: New Brunswick, NJ
Duration: 06 Months (Strong chances of extension)
Global Supply Chain (GSC) is transforming its supply planning process and capabilities by implementing integrated supply planning (ISP) processes lead by integrated planning teams (IPTs) in a structured approach. GSC has determined that the current ISP capabilities are hindered by the lack of a single collaborative planning system of record and alignment of data between the various tools in use today. Barkawi performed a Rapid Response Health Check where a prioritized road map was developed encompassing data, process and technology to enable the desired ISP capabilities. GSC would like to proceed to implement a portion of the recommended solutions, beginning with the Biologics products specifically addressing data ownership and maintenance, planning horizon identification, site SC and GSC roles and responsibilities, write-back process and configuration, and inventory reporting.
Enhance the current deployment of Rapid Response with new capabilities, workbooks, analytics and extend the user groups to enhance collaboration among the IPTs.
Eliminate the delays to the planning process caused by missing or incorrect master data, misaligned planning horizons and SAP data feed / closed loop
Implement Material Resource Planning (MRP) for critical components (DP and DS) to drive purchasing requirements for External Manufacturing Generate a Master Production Schedule (MPS) with corresponding planned orders
Enable and configure item availability for critical components (DP and DS) to automate the verification of gating component item availability
Establishing inventory reports connected to supply plans that project future available balances Enable planning alerts to drive towards an exception management process
Role is for six months, June – November 2018.
Project Manager Position Description
The Project Manager will be primarily responsible for managing at least one and possible multiple workstreams within the Integrated Supply Planning: Process & Technology project. The Project Manager is the primary point of contact for the project and manages all project activities including workstream kickoff meetings, recurring status meetings, program sponsor meetings, reporting, and risk tracking. The Project Manager will work to manage resources to attain project deliverables and coordinate project communication for all stakeholders. The Project Manager will serve as a pro-active problem solver and help identify, document, resolve or escalate major risks and issues. It is important that the candidate has experience on software development lifecycle (SDLC).
The PM will deliver the following activities for this project:
• Contributes to planning, executing, controlling, and closing the Project to ensure the Project is delivered to scope and meets time, cost and quality objectives
• Utilizes GPS standards and methodologies to verify scope, schedule, budget, monitor and control
• Ensures business objectives and project benefits are identifiable, measurable, and realized
• Monitors and tracks project progress, and leads project team to successful on-time and on-budget delivery of project
• Stakeholder identification and management
- Collaborates with the Project Leader and internal stakeholders to manage expectations and mitigate risk
- Identify and analyze key stakeholders (influence/impact/support)
- Develop and implement stakeholder engagement activities
- Facilitate leadership alignment and develop leadership action plans
• Communications Delivery
- Develop project communications strategy, approach and plan
- Develop communications messaging and launch via pre-defined channels
- Deliver pulse checks/other surveys to measure awareness and effectiveness
• Organization — Ability to manage multiple priorities and resources in a dynamic environment across various departments, and organize complex information.
• Judgment and Decision Making — Considers the relative costs and benefits of potential actions to choose the most appropriate one.
• Critical Thinking — Uses logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems. Must possess initiative with strong analytical and problem solving skills.
• Attitude & Teamwork– Projects confidence tempered with humility. Must be a team player willing both to steer the team towards success and to fully support the team when others are steering.
• Problem Sensitivity —Ability to tell when something is wrong or is likely to go wrong. Recognizes there is a problem and escalates or informs the resources who can address the problem.
• Making Decisions and Solving Problems — Analyzes information and evaluates results to choose the best solution and solve problems.
Interested candidates can send their updated resumes on email@example.com and you can also reach me at 973-967-3431.
Artech Information Systems LLC.
Apply by creating/using account