Searching for a Channel Marketing Manager I telecom and retail.
Develop and manage Lenovo's brand position and presence across US, for all consumer categories, through channel partnerships with retailers. Responsible for marketing execution across online and in-store channels.
Required Technical/Functional Skills:
● Create, implement and manage joint marketing plans with key retail partners to meet business objectives, and achieve best ROI. Day to day channel marketing management of retail accounts and key distributors and associated event planning
● Ensure the Lenovo brand is represented at retail level adhering to corporate guidelines and overall sales and marketing strategies
● Drive co-branded brand building activity with retailer partners including management of related events
● Responsible for delivery of Lenovo's retail marketing plans aligned with new product launches, overall business strategy and objectives.
● Work with Head of Marketing to ensure a clear commercial rationale for all activity. Report monthly on the ROI for retail performance by channel
● Develop strong business and marketing relationships with all retailers
● Timely delivery of in-store and online campaigns through application of best practice merchandising principles
● Lead and motivate internal teams to generate 'best-in-class' activation and in-store communication through point-of-sale material (generic and customized) for key retail partners.
● Oversee regular communication to Lenovo's sales team regarding POS updates and key activation
● Regular reviews with key account stakeholders to maximize effectiveness of the retail channel marketing initiatives
● Control of annual retail marketing budget - ensuring retail channel marketing is saving costs wherever possible, maximizing value for money, assessing ROI.
● Bachelor's degree in Marketing and/or Communications or equivalent experience.
● Minimum 2 years of experience in agency management.
Preferred Technical/Functional Skills:
● Experience in a trade marketing or specialist retail environment
● Experience and passion in delivering ROI whilst championing brand values and customer experience
● Superior organizational and analytical skills
● Excellent oral and written communication skills
● Strategic thinker and goal driven
● Capable of working autonomously
● Detail oriented with excellent administrative skills
● Presentation and negotiating skills
● Demonstrate initiative, flexibility and resourcefulness
● Flexible, hands-on approach to business
● Budget management skills
● Project management skills
● Flexibility to travel
● Bachelor's degree in Marketing and/or Communications or equivalent experience preferred.
● Minimum 2 years of experience in agency management preferred.