Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Artech is currently seeking to add to the below position
Job Title: Systems Specialist II
Location: 1 DNA Way, SSF01, South San Francisco, CA 94080
Duration: 12 months Contract + possible extension
Job Id: 8142576
Development Sciences Informatics is seeking a talented Business Analyst Contractor to contribute to scientific data management efforts.
Development Sciences (DevSci) is a translational science organization that plays a critical role in Genentech Research and Early Development as well as late stage development of our products at Roche. DevSci supports drug discovery and development projects across all therapeutic areas from discovery to launch and beyond. We are poised at a unique time when large volumes of complex and varied internal and external data needs to be readily accessible to ensure that swift interpretation and decision making can occur.
These data impact decisions in ongoing preclinical and clinical programs, and provide key knowledge to inform new target discovery. DevSci Informatics is accountable for leading the strategy and execution around data lifecycle management, data standards, analytics infrastructure, ongoing data operations and informatics systems.
● Conduct business analysis for informatics projects that will enable storage, curation, analytics, and general management of dynamic scientific data generated from innovative research, exploratory, and clinical studies.
● Communicate effectively with and gather requirements from key business stakeholders, subject matter experts, and users of data management solutions.
● Help identify gaps and opportunities for improvement in data management workflows through workflow modeling with activity diagrams.
● Help implement processes for automating common data management activities.
● Help develop and rollout data management strategies, training materials, and documentation as necessary for multiple functions in Development Sciences.
● Bachelor's degree with 4+ years relevant experience; or Master's/PhD degree with 2+ years relevant experience; or equivalent experience. Degree in a scientific discipline preferred. Advanced degree a plus.
● Must have business analysis experience, and have previously conducted workflow and business process modeling - project management experience desired
● Must have a scientific background or have worked in Biotech/Pharmaceutical R&D
● Previous experience with data management preferred
● Familiarity with at least one scripting or programming language (R, Python, SQL desired)
● Proficiency with data visualization tools such as R (Shiny), Spotfire, Tableau, etc. desired
● Excellent communication and collaboration skills
● Ability to learn new software/technical tools and processes quickly.
Please apply on our company website (www.artechinfo.com) with reference to job ID, or contact me at Pradeep.V@artechinfo.com / 973.507.7539
Team Lead – Staffing
Artech Information Systems LLC
360 Mt. Kemble Avenue, Suite 2000 | Morristown, NJ 07960
Office: 973.507.7539 | Fax: 973.998.2599
Email: Pradeep.V@artechinfo.com | Website: www.artechinfo.com
About Artech Information Systems LLC
Artech is an employer-of-choice for the last 25 years to over 7,500 consultants across the globe. We recruit top-notch talent for over 70 Fortune and Government clients coast-to-coast across the U.S., India, and China. We are #1 Largest Woman-Owned IT Staffing Firm in the US and this may be your opportunity to join us! For more check: www.artechinfo.com
Connect with Artech through Social Media
Learn more about our company including the latest events at Artech, new job opportunities, jobseeker tips, and more. Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+, and YouTube
Apply by creating/using an account