Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Artech is currently seeking to add to the below position
Job Title :Director's Assistant
Job Id :10196
Location :6121 Bollinger Canyon Road, San Ramon, CA
Duration :2 Months
Calendaring, Scheduling & Meeting Logistics:
· Manage and prioritize calendar for Sr. Director and Director.
· Arrange on-going/recurring as well as ad hoc meetings and conference calls.
· Schedule conference rooms and set up audio visual tools.
· Coordinate and ensure meeting logistics are in place.
· Reschedule appointments.
· Greet and escort external parties to scheduled meetings.
Written & Oral Correspondence:
· Compose, proofread, edit, and format written correspondence, agendas, and documents for signature.
· Assist with phones, phone screening, oral contacts, and communications, take phone messages. Utilize polished professionalism and communication skills while serving as liaison on behalf of the leader or department.
Refer / Delegate / Track Questions, Actions & Issues:
· Refer or delegate business issues or questions to others for resolution on behalf of leader or team. Follow up to ensure issue or question status and resolution.
· Track action items using a follow-up system, communicate and report on status.
Documentation, Records Management & Filing:
· Prepare or assist in preparing documents, reports, presentations, meeting materials, documents for signature.
· Prepare copies, arrange materials. Process, distribute mail.
· Maintain a records management system, including efficient filing system, document storage.
Coordinate Travel & Events:
· Handle all travel-related aspects for individuals and groups.
· Arranging conference facilities, catering. Manage logistics for travel, group and events arrangements.
· Audit/monitor for adherence to corporate travel guidelines.
· Office Supplies & Equipment Ordering: Order and maintain an inventory of items required.
· Order new equipment or schedule, service / maintenance.
· Order supplies.
· Prepare Invoices, Purchase Orders, Expense Reports: Assist with processing of invoices, purchase orders/requisitions, and expense reports. Manage commercial card usage and reconciliation of statements.
HR, Safety, Compliance Training, Building & Asset Related Tasks:
· Handle HR-related administrative tasks including time reporting, pay planning, performance management, organization change requests (OCRs), personnel change requests (PCRs), pay change requests, rewards and recognition forms, organization chart updates, emergency lists.
· Order LAN ID and assets for new hires.
· Monitor & track staff participation in required training, reading or action including safety and compliance.
· Complete building services requests. Handle all aspects of new employee on-boarding.
· Create, assemble, modify, proofread presentations, spreadsheets, reports.
· Backup Other Administrative Assistants: Backup and support to other Assistants as required.
• Prior PG&E experience preferred.
Please apply on our company website (www.artechinfo.com) with reference to job ID, or contact me at Pradeep.V@artechinfo.com / 973.507.7539
Team Lead – Staffing
Artech Information Systems LLC
360 Mt. Kemble Avenue, Suite 2000 | Morristown, NJ 07960
Office: 973.507.7539 | Fax: 973.998.2599
Email: Pradeep.V@artechinfo.com | Website: www.artechinfo.com
About Artech Information Systems LLC
Artech is an employer-of-choice for the last 25 years to over 7,500 consultants across the globe. We recruit top-notch talent for over 70 Fortune and Government clients coast-to-coast across the U.S., India, and China. We are #1 Largest Woman-Owned IT Staffing Firm in the US and this may be your opportunity to join us! For more check: www.artechinfo.com
Connect with Artech through Social Media
Learn more about our company including the latest events at Artech, new job opportunities, jobseeker tips, and more. Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+, and YouTube
Apply by creating/using an account