Lenovo is a $43 billion global Fortune 500 company and a leader in providing innovative consumer, commercial, and data center technology. Lenovo's fundamental belief is that life rewards those who Never Stand Still. Every day, every employee at Lenovo is focused on moving forward, rejecting traditional limits, and always seeking a better way. Lenovo is seeking highly motivated Software Engineer to join our NA Professional Services Development Team in creating innovative solutions that address customer needs and expectations, drive sales, and improve Lenovo's profitability.
The primary role for this position is to work with the existing owner of a number of SharePoint databases and improve the architecture to make them work better. At this time, there are a number of coding improvements needed to fix workflow and operational issues. This primary requirements in this position is to code the improvements, test and release into production.
Required Technical/Functional Skills:
• SharePoint Designer 2013: Pages, versions, lists & libraries, complex custom 2010 & 2013 workflows (data dictionaries, web services, approvals), data sources, CSS/HTML, XML, web parts and security
• InfoPath 2013: Complex custom forms for lists and document libraries including UI, validation rules, managing user roles, working with views, data connections, publishing forms and templates
• Bachelor's in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent experience
• Analytical thinker
• Strong time management skills
• Strong communication skills (oral & written)
• Prior experience with large, complex SharePoint sites
Preferred Technical/Functional Skills:
• Drive innovation using new technologies.
• Review code and provide positive feedback with suggestions on how to improve performance, quality, and delivery within organizational standards and best practices.
• Experience in SharePoint designer 2013 and InfoPath 2013 database design is preferred.