Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Job Title: Financial Analyst
Location: Woodcliff Lake, NJ
Duration: 12 + Months
Financial Analyst will be responsible for assistance with budgeting, forecasting and accounting services to the Marketing Teams of the Oncology Business Unit (OBG). The Financial Analyst assists with monthly closing and Forecasting processes for the Marketing Teams, including the preparation of detailed variance commentary. This position requires a strong proficiency in excel for maintaining the ongoing activities associated with Marketing Activities. In addition, the individual in this role is expected to ensure communication of risks and opportunities to Budget/Forecast. The position will interact closely with the Marketing Teams and other cross-functional members within Oncology.
Responsibilities Percent of Time
1. Support and partner with Oncology Franchise marketing teams and support Sr. Finance Manager in regards to the tracking and reporting of marketing spend. Prepare and analyze advertising and promotion spending variances to forecasts, including explanations, as well as recommendations for follow-ups. Assist with reporting, forecasting and planning cycles, including timely communication to and coordination with all stakeholders. 30%
2. Prepare the monthly close entries and work closely with Sr. Finance Manager & Commercial Teams to ensure all relevant documents and information supporting the monthly financial close are accurately reflected. Ensure all are completed efficiently and accurately, with appropriate supporting analysis, back-up, and commentary. 30%
3. Assist in month end reporting including Account reconciliations, JE preparation and organization, and compilation and analysis of reporting package. 10%
4. Assist with the management of and coordination of the purchase order process in collaboration with Senior Finance Manager. 10%
5. Assist with coordination and validation of headcount information in collaboration with HR for use in the forecasting and closing process. 10%
6. Work on ad-hoc projects to support the US Commercial and Finance organization. Support the Sr. Finance Director, Oncology with Ad Hoc projects. 10%
This position will assist with the preparation and monitoring of forecast submission, month end close and planning cycles for Onc Marketing. Requires interaction with various cross-functional teams within the organization.
• Bachelor's Degree in Accounting /Finance required.
• Interested candidates must possess high ethical standards, strong verbal and written communication skills, strong technical and analytical skills, and a team player.
• Ability to identify existing or potential deficiencies in operating processes or procedures, recommend solutions, and proactively seek continuous economic and operating efficiencies primarily through leveraging financial systems.
• Strong attention to detail and ability to prioritize / manage multiple tasks and deadlines in a time sensitive environment.
• Strong computer skills and proficiency with Microsoft Office products e.g. Excel and PowerPoint. Ability to use advanced Excel spreadsheet functions and formulas to build
• and maintain models.
• Experience with TM1& SAP is a plus.
• At least 3 years' experience in Finance/Accounting.
• Pharmaceutical Experience a plus.
Interested candidates can send their updated resumes on firstname.lastname@example.org and you can also reach me at 973-967-3431.
Apply by creating/using account