Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Company: Artech Information Systems LLC
Position: Operations Analyst II
Duration: 6 Months with extension
Location: Mountain View, CA
Job Reference Code: 18-28677
Product Operations Specialist for Client Home Services
The Client Home Services Product Operations and Consumer Support team handles a mix of strategic operations work like surveying consumer for their product experiences, analyzing product data, reporting on operational metrics and leading operational projects, as well as a bit of consumer support on the side.
About the product: Local Services ads by client is a new ad product that helps match and connect consumers with home service professionals, like locksmiths, plumbers, house cleaners and handymen. Consumers can search among the qualified, background-checked professionals on our platform, and find profile info, ratings and reviews for each.
• Run product operations projects that help improve the overall user product experience
• Help manage support systems and processes to ensure that they run smoothly
• Run queries to proactively detect consumer problems on the platform
• Follow pre-defined (as trained) support procedures and policies
• Work in a fast-changing, fast-paced workplace
• Effectively and judiciously escalate issues with clear communication
• Document all call information accordingly to standard operating procedures
• Provide phone, email and chat concierge service and support to resolve consumer problems
Top 3 Daily Responsibilities:
• Publish and quality check business profile data on the platform
• Evaluate and analyze consumer and partner interactions on the platform
• Deliver best-in-class customer support for both consumers and providers on the Local Services platform
• Bachelor's degree in any field
• 1-2 years of experience in project management
• 1 year of experience analyzing and categorizing consumer data for reporting.
• 1 year of experience using spreadsheet programs for data entry as well as reporting
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to handle and prioritize multiple tasks
• Enjoy the challenges of working with a wide variety of people.
• Have a strong desire to learn continually and grow professionally.
• Are driven to master the products they're supporting/offering.
• Ability to work quickly and efficiently.
• Enthusiastic consumer digital technology/media user -- prefer personal use of Google products
• Strong interpersonal skills; pleasant phone manner
Nice to Have:
• Intermediate to Advanced spreadsheet experience is a plus (formulas, dashboards, charts, pivots and analysis)
• Experience with large data sets and creating reports on key metrics
• Experience in/comfort with a role with a degree of ambiguity, requiring independent analysis and action
Manager - Staffing
Artech Information Systems LLC
360 Mt. Kemble Avenue, Suite 2000 | Morristown, NJ 07960
Office: 973.967.3519 | Fax: 973.998.2599
Email: email@example.com | Website: www.artechinfo.com
Connect with us on - LinkedIn | Facebook | Twitter
About Artech Information Systems LLC
Artech is an employer-of-choice for the last 25 years to over 7,500 consultants across the globe. We recruit top-notch talent for over 70 Fortune and Government clients coast-to-coast across the U.S., India, and China. We are #1 Largest Women-Owned IT Staffing Firm in the US and this may be your opportunity to join us! For more check: www.artechinfo.com
Connect with Artech through Social Media
Learn more about our company including the latest events at Artech, new job opportunities, jobseeker tips, and more. Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+, and YouTube
Apply by creating/using an account