Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Job Title: HR Shared Services Associate - II
Work Location: Foster City, CA
Length of Assignment: 12 Months
Position Type: Contract Full Time
Client: A Big Pharmaceutical Company
Coordinator/Investigator, Employee Relations (contractor)
this is for a research-based biopharmaceutical company founded in 1987. Together we deliver life-saving therapies to patients in need. With the commitment and drive you bring to the workplace every day, you will be assigned to a team that is changing the world and helping millions of people live healthier, more fulfilling lives. Our worldwide staff is a close community where you can see the tangible results of your contributions, where every individual matters, and everyone has a chance to enhance their skills through ongoing development. Our scientific focus has resulted in marketed products that are benefiting hundreds of thousands of people, a pipeline of late-stage drug candidates, and unmatched patient access programs to ensure medications are available to those who could otherwise not afford them. By being assigned to Company, you will support our mission to address unmet medical needs and improve life by advancing the care of patients with life-threatening diseases.
•In partnership with leadership of Employee Relations, pro-actively assists in reviewing, revising and/or recommending Employment Relations policies for the enterprise and partners to appropriately train and communicate policies to HR and managers as necessary.
•Provide insight and cascade legal advice to managers and staff members throughout Company regarding relevant state and federal employment legislation, complex employee relations issues, performance management, workplace investigations and critical incident management.
•Work with Employee Relations team on employment relations matters, cross-functional and HR related projects.
•Provide oversight to managers in the areas of coaching and performance management of their direct reports.
•Respond to and investigate complaints involving complex non-privileged employment matters under guidance and supervision from senior Employee Relations management.
•Assist in the preparation of comprehensive investigation reports which include recommendations for complaint resolution.
•Identify employment law and workplace trends (internally and externally), and assist the Employee Relations team in the design of training programs on relevant topics.
•Conduct ongoing analysis of employee relations data to identify trends and determine levels of staff satisfaction in order to partner to create and develop programs and initiatives that will support strategic efforts to create an ideal work environment.
Typical Education & Experience
• 8+ years of relevant experience in the Employee Relations field and a BS or BA degree. A Master's degree may be substituted for 2 years of related experience.
• Experience in the biopharmaceutical industry desired.
• Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills.
• Broad knowledge of HR principles, practices, and procedures in Asia.
• Ability to exercise good judgment and provide sound guidance.
• Must have demonstrable experience in changing work environments and the effects associated in the HR area.
• Ability to effectively interact with employees at all levels of the Company.
• Effective customer service skills.
• Excellent teamwork and interpersonal communication skills are required.
• Must possess solid influencing skills.
• Work is performed without appreciable direction. Exercises some latitude in determining objectives and approaches to assignment.
• Ability to manage a high volume of work and competing priorities.
If you are interested in this job than please send me your most updated resume on email@example.com or you can reach me at #973-507-7579
Apply by creating/using account