Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Artech is currently seeking to add to the below position
Job Title: Qualys Security Engineer
Job ID: 18-28132
Location: Work From Home !!
Duration: 12 Months+ contract
High level Security Engineer Role description -
· Run Vulnerability Scans and support the Qualys tool for scanning, reporting, and optimization of the tool.
· Perform advanced Security analysis of logs and Security scan reports.
· Run Web Application Security scans and perform advanced Application Security analysis.
· Assist with building Remediation plans based on prioritization and best practice methodologies. · Engage in generic Security Engineering and support functions as requested.
· Manage Remediation projects and provide Governance for VM Remediation to ensure compliance - create remediation plans as needed.
· Apply VM Risk Analysis methodology as defined for AECOM, work with Platform and Application owners to drive the VM/Patch Management practices at AECOM.
· Expertise with Risk Management, Security Threat Analysis, and, Risk Assessments.
· Generate daily reports for VM Remediation and provide reporting data to VM Lead.
Essential Skills -
o 5+ years professional experience tuning, managing, and, maintaining Vulnerability Management tools of which atleast 2 years should be with Qualys.
o Experience with Vulnerability Assessment and Patch Management tools like Qualys, Nessus, NMAP, SCCM, BigFix, etc.
o 3+ years of experience using Security reporting automation using scripting languages (Perl, Python, PowerShell, etc.)
o 5+ years hands-on technical expertise in Systems, Networks, and, Web protocol vulnerabilities and remediation techniques.
o Experience with Security Incident Analysis and ArcSight Integration.
o Experience with Identity and Access Management processes and technologies.
o Must have expert knowledge regarding Authentication and Authorization methodologies and technologies..
o Must have expert knowledge of Windows and Linux Operating systems.
o Demonstrated Technical expertise in Security Engineering and Secure Configurations - Systems, Databases, Networks, and, Applications.
o Solid understanding of Networking, Virtualization technologies like VMWare and Cloud technologies.
o Minimum 3 years experience with penetration testing.
o Minimum experience of 1 year with Malware Analysis and Digital Forensic techniques.
o Hands-on experience with 3rd party Applications Security Assessments and OS hardening standards.
o Experience with Infrastructure and Security Operations.
o Must have experience with Vulnerability Management, Patch Management, Configuration Management, and Asset Management.
Please apply on our company website (www.artechinfo.com) with reference to job ID, or contact me at Sharabh.Goyal@artechinfo.com / 973.967.3469
Assistant Manager - Staffing
360 Mt. Kemble Avenue, Suite 2000 | Morristown, NJ 07960
Office: 973.967.3469 | Fax: 973.998.2599
Email: email@example.com | Website: www.artechinfo.com
About Artech Information Systems LLC
Artech is an employer-of-choice for the last 25 years to over 7,500 consultants across the globe. We recruit top-notch talent for over 70 Fortune and Government clients coast-to-coast across the U.S., India, and China. We are #1 Largest Women-Owned IT Staffing Firm in the US and this may be your opportunity to join us! For more check: www.artechinfo.com
Connect with Artech through Social Media
Learn more about our company including the latest events at Artech, new job opportunities, jobseeker tips, and more. Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+, and YouTube
Apply by creating/using account