Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Job Title: Digital Marketing Specialist
Location: Lawrence Township, NJ
Duration: 6 Months
Job Description: Department Title and Description:
USP Strategy and Operations: Customer Engagement Center
The Customer Engagement Center (CEC) drives seamless multi-channel management across the USP enterprise by partnering with Brands on strategy and enabling execution. Through Multi-Channel Hubs, CEC develops and executes high-quality campaigns / tactics across digital, contact centers, and direct to customer channels while maintaining channel expertise for the USP enterprise.
Purpose/Objective of the job:
Drive the execution of Client Brand digital campaigns, tactics, and programs by collaborating with Multi-Channel Hub teams, matrix teams and agencies to pull through brand strategy and meet objectives.
Partner with the other Digital Marketing Specialists, MCM Partners and MC Capabilities Hub to identify key brand projects to leverage for development of standards and guidelines for USP. Examples include and are not limited to IVAs, Display Ads, and Search. Other examples to be identified based on brand/Hub needs and prioritized according to the Multi-Channel Roadmap.
Key Responsibilities and Major Duties:
• Support the Digital Hub in the planning and implementation of digital projects, specifically in identification of brand projects to leverage to develop and pull through the development of standards, guidelines and /or templates
• Manage and monitor critical steps in the LMR/TRAX and Multi-channel Capabilities Standards Committee process to ensure a smooth and successful review of proposed guidelines/standards/templates
• Support and champion submission of digital material through the Legal/Medical/Regulatory (LMR) review process.
• Assist in the development of the subsequent MCCSC educational communications and training to Digital Hub and other USP stakeholders.
• Work with internal teams and outside agencies/vendors to define project scope, timelines, and deliverables
• Define project tasks and resource requirements and communicate needs to management
• Identify, assemble, and coordinate project support teams (both internal and external)
• Develop and maintain full scale project plans and timelines
• Draft creative briefs and other necessary requirements documents to support the development of digital programs.
• Manage project budgets within internal tracking systems
• Provide direction and support to project teams and implement changes when needed in order to achieve project objectives
• Liaise and ensure communication between project support teams
• Monitor project statuses and budgets and provide daily reporting on progress, problems, and solutions
• Flex coverage across Digital Hub on as-needed basis
Interested candidates can send their updated resumes on firstname.lastname@example.org and you can also reach me at 973-967-3431.
Apply by creating/using account