Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Artech is currently seeking to add to the below position
Job Title: Travel & Expense Auditor
Job ID: 18-27599
Location: Bridgewater, NJ
Duration: 6 months
• Performs specialized auditing analysis to determine if submitted expenses warrant reimbursement based on defined company policies.
• Performs random audit analysis on employee expense reimbursement claims following established corporate policies and department operating procedures.
• Performs necessary research and analysis using various tools, including but not limited to Concur, AMEX@Work, and the internet.
• Resolves all outstanding audit issues timely and accurately in order to complete the process.
• Works directly with the Manager, Travel & Expense, to review audit results and develop appropriate internal controls and make policy recommendations, as necessary.
• Actively initiates recommendations to management on potential areas of non-compliance, mis-use and/or fraud, thus reducing operating costs.
• Responds to ad-hoc reporting requests.
• Handles special projects on an as needed basis, to facilitate personal and professional growth, while ensuring departmental objectives are met.
• Responsible for determining whether to apply additional auditing techniques on a case-by-case basis where suspicious or fraudulent activity is suspected.
• Interacts on a regular basis with all levels of Sanofi employees, Corporate Compliance, Transparency, Human Resources, Legal, Corporate Travel, Fleet Dept.
• Provides training to internal clients in complex processing &/or problem resolution
• Well-developed customer service skills
• Good written and oral communication skills. Strong interpersonal skills
• Strong PC literacy skills (Microsoft suite of applications, Outlook, Internet, etc.)
3+ years experience with expense reporting or equivalent audit role
Preferred experience with Concur expense reimbursement system or other similar system
Associates or Bachelors degree in a business function preferred
Please apply on our company website (www.artechinfo.com) with reference to job ID, or contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org / 973.967.3540
Assistant Manager- Staffing
Artech Information Systems LLC
360 Mt. Kemble Avenue, Suite 2000 | Morristown, NJ 07960
Office: 973.967.3540 | Fax: 973.998.2599
Email: Nisha.Samuel@artechinfo.com | Website: www.artechinfo.com
About Artech Information Systems LLC
Artech is an employer-of-choice for the last 25 years to over 7,500 consultants across the globe. We recruit top-notch talent for over 70 Fortune and Government clients coast-to-coast across the U.S., India, and China. We are #1 Largest Women-Owned IT Staffing Firm in the US and this may be your opportunity to join us! For more check: www.artechinfo.com
Connect with Artech through Social Media
Learn more about our company including the latest events at Artech, new job opportunities, jobseeker tips, and more. Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+, and YouTube
Apply by creating/using account