Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Artech is currently seeking to add to the below position
Job Title: Recruiting Coordinator
Job ID: 18-27588
Location: Research Triangle Park, NC
Duration: 6 Months
The Human Resources (HR) Coordinator, Candidate Care supports the Talent Acquisition Team across all areas of recruiting and internal staffing. He or she will report into the Manager of the Candidate Care team and will be a member of the People Services team. This individual will work closely with multiple recruiters and provide high-level support for the talent acquisition process at Client’s. As such, he or she will play an instrumental role for assisting the recruiters in meeting very robust hiring goals for the client.
• Arranging pre-screening and face to face interview arrangements and logistics between candidates and recruiters, managers, and interview teams.
• Assisting the recruiter with tracking candidates throughout the life cycle of the hiring process by maintaining candidate status within the Applicant Tracking System (ATS)
• Processing candidate expenses and ensuring compliance to travel guidelines;
The HR Coordinator will establish relationships with the following stakeholders:
• Recruiting Partner – to ensure close collaboration throughout the entire recruitment process; point of escalation for issues;
• Hiring Managers and interview teams – to support all interview scheduling needs and ensuring managers and others interviewers are aware of scheduled interviews and any related changes and logistics;
• Candidates – to support their candidate experience throughout the process in a highly professional manner; and
• Department Administrative Assistants – to engage them to assist with interview scheduling logistics and hand offs.
We are seeking candidates that have two or more years of experience in a customer service oriented role preferable a scheduling/Coordinator role and/or experience in either Talent Acquisition or HR.
Additional requirements include:
• High proficiency in MS Office suite of products required including Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint;
• Working knowledge of Kenexa/BrassRing and Salesforce preferred;
Bachelor's degree preferred
Please apply on our company website (www.artechinfo.com) with reference to job ID, or contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org / 973.967.3540
Assistant Manager- Staffing
Artech Information Systems LLC
360 Mt. Kemble Avenue, Suite 2000 | Morristown, NJ 07960
Office: 973.967.3540 | Fax: 973.998.2599
Email: Nisha.Samuel@artechinfo.com | Website: www.artechinfo.com
About Artech Information Systems LLC
Artech is an employer-of-choice for the last 25 years to over 7,500 consultants across the globe. We recruit top-notch talent for over 70 Fortune and Government clients coast-to-coast across the U.S., India, and China. We are #1 Largest Women-Owned IT Staffing Firm in the US and this may be your opportunity to join us! For more check: www.artechinfo.com
Connect with Artech through Social Media
Learn more about our company including the latest events at Artech, new job opportunities, jobseeker tips, and more. Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+, and YouTube
Apply by creating/using account