Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Artech is currently seeking to add to the below position
Job Title: Teradata DBA
Job ID: 18-27218
Location: Bentonville , AR (Onsite)
Duration: 12 Months (Possible Extension)
The DBA or Teradata Specialist will work closely with the current engineering team to provide the technical direction towards designing, creating and maintaining the TeraData database system which will serve as a core for multiple Enterprise products. This is a hands-on position that will require performing development and maintenance activities, while also participating in the support efforts to discover and learn new technologies and extract business values from them.
· Responsible for designing and maintaining Teradata databases
· Work with the product owners and the business analysts in analyzing business requirements and design and implement data models, database structures and fine tune database performance to meet those requirements
· Work with the engineering team to understand the required querying, dashboard, and reporting patterns
· Apply performance optimization techniques accordingly including projections, pre-aggregated tables, de-normalization or redesign of existing structures
· In charge of the setup, installation and maintenance of Teradata database clusters and servers
· In charge of the setup, installation and maintenance of Vertica and MS SQL database clusters and servers
· Participate in establishing processes and best practices around development standards, version control, quality control, deployment, maintenance and change management
· Other duties as required by business conditions or as assigned
· Experience in Data Migration from database and data warehouse applications
· Experience in Scrum methodology
· SaaS or cloud software development experience
· Ability to work effectively in a team
· Results-oriented, self-motivated and quick-learner
· Strong track-record of successfully delivering product releases through full lifecycle following repeatable, reliable and measurable processes
· Excellent interpersonal (both oral and written) communication skills combined with a successful history of working with different cultures and directly with clients
· Must possess significant knowledge and experience with Teradata and big data analytics.
· Proficient in ETL and hands-on experience with one of the ETL tools (like SSIS, Kettle or Talent).
· Must be able to construct and troubleshoot very complex queries and handling big data (Data transfer, import/export, storage, performance and security)
· Must possess experience with Linux
· Technical degree (Bachelors of Science, Computer Science or equivalent) strongly desired; advanced degree (MS) preferred
Please apply on our company website (www.artechinfo.com) with reference to job ID, or contact me at Anurag.email@example.com / 973.967.3462
Assistant Manager - US Staffing
Artech Information Systems LLC
360 Mt. Kemble Avenue, Suite 2000 | Morristown, NJ 07960
Office: 973.967.3462 | Fax: 973.998.2599
Email: Anurag.Pal@artechinfo.com | Website: www.artechinfo.com
About Artech Information Systems LLC
Artech is an employer-of-choice for over 5,800 consultants across the globe. We recruit top-notch talent for over 65 Fortune and Government clients coast-to-coast across the U.S., India, and China. We are one of the fastest-growing companies in the U.S. and this may be your opportunity to join us!
Want to read more about Artech?
Click here to visit our website or click on the following links to read what others are saying about us: The Wall Street Journal, Forbes (1) (2), BusinessWire, Entrepreneur, Better Business Bureau, Hoovers, Diversity Careers(1) (2), The Artech Circle, NJTVOnline, The Business Forum Show, and SIA: “Above the Crowd.”
Connect with Artech through Social Media
Learn more about our company including the latest events at Artech, new job opportunities, jobseeker tips, and more. Follow us on Facebook, Google+, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Twitter, and YouTube
Apply by creating/using account