Searching for a Channel Marketing Manager I telecom and retail.
• Create, manage and implement integrated marketing plans w/ key customers across Telecom and/or Retail channel in the US & Europe
• Category of products managed under this business group: Android Tablets, Chromebooks and devices based on emerging Google technologies
• Demand Generation: Work with key customers, agencies, on all aspects of strategy, creative & customer activation
• Ensure all consumer, customer & promotional messages are consistent with brand strategy and deliver against customer /consumer insights
• Merchandising: Work with Customers, Agencies, various marketing & sales departments on the in-store & event merchandising needs of the group
• Manage and oversee project briefing and definition (tactical implementation) process; ensure delivery on agreed upon brief metrics
• Training - Work with various groups to create & deploy Training Materials to be used by Trainers, Customers and RSPs
• Work with the PR & Social team on messaging and opportunities for awareness & activation
• Work with Data Analytics, Finance, and Research teams to set, measure and report on program performance.
• General Responsibilities
– Perform post-analysis of executed promotions and displays to determine the success or failure, as well as future viability
– Develop and maintain relationships with suppliers, manufacturers and retailer marketing departments
– Proactively seek out strategic partners and cross merchandising opportunities
– Meet tight timelines due to difficult customer requests.
– Use diplomacy, persuasiveness and a confident consultancy style to guide stakeholders in supporting effective Marcom strategies
Required Technical/Functional Skills:
• Minimum 2 years of combined Marketing Strategy & Communications, Go-To-Market Planning, and Channel Marketing Experience.
Preferred Technical/Functional Skills:
• Minimum 2 to 4 years of combined Marketing Strategy & Communications, Go-To-Market Planning, and Channel Marketing Experience preferred.
• Experience in Telecom or Retail is preferred.
• Demonstrated ability to turn high-level marketing objectives into effective communications strategies and measurable campaigns.
• Ability to demonstrate leadership through influence, especially cross-functionally among many priorities, and proven ability to quickly earn the trust of marketing partners and be considered their communications expert/consultant preferred.
• Strong service orientation and highly proactive working style preferred.
• Ability to make autonomous decisions based on a thorough understanding and analysis of organizational and business objectives.
• Experience effectively interacting with senior marketing leaders and global counterparts on matters concerning strategy.
• Ability to work cross-functionally and globally.
• Strong experience managing complex projects and details & meeting deadlines for multiple concurrent projects.
• Customer focused with ability to objectively assess opportunities and adjust to customer changing needs.
• Demonstrated success in working on cross-functional teams with the ability to influence peers and others in order to accomplish objectives of multiple projects.
• Effective communication and influencing skills.
• Excellent organizational skills to be effective and efficient.,
Required Education/Experience/Licenses etc.:
• Bachelor's degree in communications, advertising, marketing or related field.
Preferred Education/Experience/Licenses etc.:
• Bachelor's degree in communications, advertising, marketing or related field preferred.
• Master's degree in communications or MBA preferred.