Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Artech is currently seeking to add to the below position
Job Title: Senior Project Manager – Cyber Security/ Information Security
Location: Collegeville, PA
Duration: 12 months Contract
Job Id: ART72957
• Overall responsibility for reducing the phishing risk. This includes understanding the risk globally and proactively developing, implementing and measuring plans to address the risk.
• Responsible for working with companies privacy legal and HR to understand the constraints and requirements to address the risk at a country level
• Responsible for all aspects of stakeholder engagement from communicating the risk with recommended actions to senior leaders to tracking at a local country level what countries are doing to address the risk and evaluating if the actions are driving down the risk.
• Running phishing simulations, which includes developing and implementing the project plan for each wave, ensuring stakeholders are engaged including notifications to help desk and other support groups
• Interface to companies technical teams: working with the technical team to ensure the phishing simulations run smoothly
• Responsible for preforming data analysis on the phishing simulation results and communicating out insights, trends and recommendations
• Managing the vendor relationship with our phishing simulations partner
• Responsible for developing the communications plans for communicating results to various stakeholders
• Developing business specific actions plans: Using the phishing results and partnering with comms, training and culture team members, establish briefing packs that outline their phishing performances and outlines clear recommendations on how to address the risk.
• Strong planning and deliverable tracking; attention to detail
• Strong data analysis skills including identifying trends and insights from data
• Strong stakeholder engagement at all levels of the organisation
• Strong communications including ability to create and deliver presentations on the progress of projects to team members and to senior stakeholders and ability to adjust approach and style based on target audience
• Proven delivery of complex global projects across multiple departments with the ability to drive alignment and rapid decision making
• Strong organisational skills
• Experience engaging with and influencing very senior stakeholders
• Creative thinking and problem-solving skills with the ability to monitor ideas from inception through to implementation. This may require quick adjustments to projects as these initiatives are ground breaking in the cyber security space
• Able to establish and foster close working relationships with matrix partners that will provide insight and support on new and upcoming projects.
• Experience managing budgets
• Excellent team management across different time zones
• Able to hit the ground running and demonstrate a persistent drive to completion
Successful candidates will show a willingness to take on additional responsibilities as required by the project.
Please apply on our company website (www.artechinfo.com) with reference to job ID, or contact me at Divya.S@artechinfo.com/973.507.7529
About Artech Information Systems LLC
Artech is an employer-of-choice for the last 25 years to over 7,500 consultants across the globe. We recruit top-notch talent for over 70 Fortune and Government clients coast-to-coast across the U.S., India, and China. We are #1 Largest Women-Owned IT Staffing Firm in the US and this may be your opportunity to join us!
Connect with Artech through Social Media
Learn more about our company including the latest events at Artech, new job opportunities, jobseeker tips, and more. Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+, and YouTube
Apply by creating/using account