Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Artech is currently seeking to add to the below position
Job Title :Senior Software Engineer, GUI
Job ID :TMO-REQ-004922
Location :5225 VERONA ROAD, Madison, WI - 53711
Duration :6 Months contract
· Senior Software Engineer, GUI
· Essential Duties and Responsibilities
· The applicant will participate in the design, implementation, integration and test of software applications in a C#/.Net development environment.
· Responsibilities include software design, code development, unit test, and integration with target hardware platforms for our end-customer markets.
· Specific Duties include but are not limited to:
· Perform all phases of software development including design, implementation, testing, integration and maintenance for our company’s scientific instruments
· Work with project management and/or technical lead to translate customer product requirements into technical tasks for new product designs Leverage WPF to create, and develop user-centric UX/UI for multiple computer platforms, desktop and integrated into our analytical instrumentation.
· Collaborate with project management, SQA and other engineering groups to ensure on-time delivery of quality products
· Interface with product management and customer representatives during project development phase to ensure software functionality and specification accuracy
· Engage in design and architecture review and create and maintain technical documentation
Minimum Education and Experience Requirements
· Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Software, Computer Systems Engineering or related field required 5+ years' developing commercial software.
· Development experiences in GUI/UX.
· Experience developing database-driven web applications (TypeScript, HTML5, Java, , etc.) is desirable Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities necessary to perform essential functions
· Proficient with Microsoft development environments including C#, C++ and the .NET Framework; experience with multi-threaded development and managed/unmanaged interoperability is highly desirable
· Strong software development skills in WPF including templates and advanced features
· Proficient with MVVM and event driven design
· Proficient with interface-based object oriented software design
· Familiarity with the software development life cycle
· Familiarity with agile software development concepts and tools such as JIRA
· Familiarity with software development practices in a regulated environment such as FDA or medical device control
· Desire and ability to work in a software team that is part of a multi-disciplinary development effort
· Highly motivated team player and with a strong desire for continuous learning and broadening knowledge base
Please apply on our company website (www.artechinfo.com) with reference to job ID, or contact me at Pradeep.V@artechinfo.com / 973.507.7539
Team Lead – Staffing
Artech Information Systems LLC
360 Mt. Kemble Avenue, Suite 2000 | Morristown, NJ 07960
Office: 973.507.7539 | Fax: 973.998.2599
Email: Pradeep.V@artechinfo.com | Website: www.artechinfo.com
About Artech Information Systems LLC
Artech is an employer-of-choice for the last 25 years to over 7,500 consultants across the globe. We recruit top-notch talent for over 70 Fortune and Government clients coast-to-coast across the U.S., India, and China. We are #1 Largest Woman-Owned IT Staffing Firm in the US and this may be your opportunity to join us! For more check: www.artechinfo.com
Connect with Artech through Social Media
Learn more about our company including the latest events at Artech, new job opportunities, jobseeker tips, and more. Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+, and YouTube
Apply by creating/using account