Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Job Title: Instructional Designer
Duration: 06 Months
Location: Lawrence Township, NJ
Instructional Designer, Cardiovascular US Sales Training
The Instructional Designer (ID), Cardiovascular US Sales Training, will work with US Marketing, and various matrix teams to design and develop workshops and market-specific learning solutions that build core, and consistent skills across the US Cardiovascular commercial sales organization to achieve business goals. This position will require application of instructional design theory and process to create a variety of learning solutions that improve business results.
The ID is responsible for working closely with the marketing and training organization to conceptualize highly interactive learning solutions (instructor-led training, virtual instructor-led training, and workshops) that target learning objectives, marketing objectives and improve performance for the US market. The ID is tasked with designing, developing, project management, reviewing, and providing guidance to both the business unit and vendor partners.
• Lead the design and development of Cardiovascular US market-specific training initiatives using instructional design principles, including POA workshops, campaign training, VILT materials, ensuring an integrated approach with the selling skills curriculum.
• Assess client needs to determine appropriate performance interventions.
• Design and develop materials to support both facilitators and participants in instructor-led, VILT and blended training programs taking account of adult learning principles.
• Effectively establish and sustain relationships with subject matter experts to solicit content.
• Ensure training processes and tracking systems are performed consistently according to applicable regulations.
• Help create project implementation plans, including communication strategies.
• Acts as liaison between third-party training content developers.
• Review design documentation, storyboards, Beta software, and other internal/vendor deliverables, with a goal of ensuring alignment to course objectives.
• Incorporate lessons learned into future processes; amplify project victories/best practice discoveries.
• Ensure ongoing analysis of basic and advanced training needs based on current and future requirements of the business, local markets, and the changing internal/external environment.
• Identify reusability, scalability, re-purposing, and streamlining opportunities.
• Evaluate, recommend, and implement new instructional technologies, innovative instructional practices, and new course delivery methods.
• Create design documents that specify learning objectives, learning strategies, learning materials design specifications, measures of student learning, skill application and learning impact (e.g., business results).
• Lead projects, work with marketing and provide guidance and specialized knowledge to other matrix team members.
• Four year Bachelor's degree required.
• 5+ years of instructional design experience with a focus on adult learning principles.
• Product training experience required, Cardiovascular experience strongly preferred
• Demonstrated experience in partnering with business leaders, learning consultants, and facilitators to translate business objectives into effective learning solutions.
• Knowledge and experience in developing and delivering innovative training solutions using the latest technologies (e-learning, mobile learning, virtual instructor-led learning).
• Experience in developing training content for workshops.
• Evidence (must include work samples) of professional experience as an instructional designer and/or significant experience in the field of learning and project management
• Strong communication and influencing skills.
• Strong time management skills, with the ability to manage multiple priorities and project deadlines
• Demonstrated organizational and project management skills.
• Ability to prioritize business needs and make timely decisions based on available data.
• Knowledge and practical application of current ID theories, methodologies, and best practices
• Demonstrated success as a team player
• Ability to travel 10-20% of time.
• This position will be based in Princeton Pike, NJ.
Interested candidates can send their updated resumes on firstname.lastname@example.org and you can also reach me at 973-967-3431.
Apply by creating/using account