Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Artech is currently seeking to add to the below position
Job Title: Data Analyst III (Records Management experience )
Location: 1 DNA Way, SSF04, South San Francisco, CA 94080
Duration: 07 Months contract
Job ID: 8126043
• Coordinate with IT and Records Management System vendor on implementing enhancements, bug fixes.
• Analyze and reconcile data discrepancies for box status and metadata compared with vendor data and source data from migration.
• Analyze and resolve Datasafe and Iron Mountain transaction integration issues.
• Reconcile Records Retention Schedule changes in FileTrail Records Manager System. Map and apply new record series to existing boxes by reviewing the metadata about box contents.
• Oversee offsite records disposition process. Review candidate records for disposition, coordinate with record owners, Tax, Legal, offsite storage vendor, maintain certificates of destruction and other records documenting review and approval.
• Configure the FileTrail Records Manager System as needed, e.g., add new warehouses, map and add or update fields for migrated data, etc.
• Manage records, their metadata, and their transfer during acquisitions and divestitures.
• Document various records management procedures.
• Superior knowledge of records management, offsite storage procedures, and systems.
• Superior attention to detail.
• Superior ability to document procedures.
• Superior ability to coordinate with IT and vendors.
• Demonstrated successful experience data analysis, mapping and reconciliation.
• Correctly match records to series detailed in retention schedules.
• Bachelor's degree required.
• 7 or more years of relevant work experience in information science or information technology.
• Experience working with frontend and backend of Records Management Systems strongly preferred
• Records Management experience strongly preferred.
• Certified Records Manager (CRM) preferred.
• Work experience in a biotech pharmaceutical or other regulated industry preferred
Please apply on our company website (www.artechinfo.com) with reference to job ID, or contact me at Pradeep.V@artechinfo.com / 973.507.7539
Team Lead – Staffing
Artech Information Systems LLC
360 Mt. Kemble Avenue, Suite 2000 | Morristown, NJ 07960
Office: 973.507.7539 | Fax: 973.998.2599
Email: Pradeep.V@artechinfo.com | Website: www.artechinfo.com
About Artech Information Systems LLC
Artech is an employer-of-choice for the last 25 years to over 7,500 consultants across the globe. We recruit top-notch talent for over 70 Fortune and Government clients coast-to-coast across the U.S., India, and China. We are #1 Largest Woman-Owned IT Staffing Firm in the US and this may be your opportunity to join us! For more check: www.artechinfo.com
Connect with Artech through Social Media
Learn more about our company including the latest events at Artech, new job opportunities, jobseeker tips, and more. Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+, and YouTube.
Apply by creating/using account