Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Job Title: Project Manager
Location: Princeton, NJ
Duration: 6 Months
Implement Data Analytics for Client Global Internal Audit & Assurance (GI&A) that are used and leveraged across Audit processes including Risk Assessment, Audit Planning, Audit Execution and Reporting. In addition, establish processes for continuous auditing and monitoring. GI&A will leverage data analytics and other automated tools, to drive effectiveness and efficiency in audit process, to better understand enterprise risks and to drive Company value.
• Responsible for the overall program management, coordination, execution, control and completion of IT activities related to Leapfrog
• Develop project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility.
• Develop a detailed project plan to track progress. Manage projects from kickoff through deployment.
• Prepare periodic project status report and conduct review meetings with stakeholders.
• Report and escalate to management as needed.
• Perform risk management to minimize project risks.
• Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
• Collaborate with multi-functional and virtual teams across – Client IT, Business functions, Service Providers and Partners
• Responsible for managing the end-to-end Project or Program lifecycle for very large complex initiatives, and meet the required business objectives in a rapidly changing environment.
• Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for execution of multiple projects in parallel.
• Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget.
Expected Areas of Competence:
• Experience of 12+ years in leading & managing complex Programs/Projects in IT and / or Operations, and robust exposure to IT delivery
• Ability to conceptualize Projects or Programs from start to finish to effectively manage and keep initiative on schedule while adopting to sudden changes and shifting priorities
• Creates and motivates cross-functional & cross-departmental project teams, establishes roles and responsibilities, provides direction, fosters effective team skills, and ensures that project objectives are reached on time and within budget
• Ability to complete multiple, simultaneous projects with minimal supervision and prioritize incoming work appropriately
• Ability to integrate/rollup multiple Projects within Program
• Identifies the need for and creates/implements improvements to continuously improve the Project Management Service capabilities in the organization
• Identifies, implements and champions the use of new value added techniques and process improvements to help better the IT Project Management service
• Demonstrates innovation, flexibility, open-mindedness, and adaptability in order to meet objectives in a rapidly changing environment with shifting priorities
• Consistently develops others by providing them with challenging opportunities and coaching them to be successful
• Demonstrates an ability to assess and understand a wide variety of Client business issues; Recommend and deliver IT strategies/systems/tools that provide superior value to end-client
• Demonstrates effective Project Management skills through the development of project plans, resource allocation, plan execution, consistent communications with project team members and stakeholders, status reviews, and delivery of agreed upon results
• Ability to deal with unstructured, complex Projects or Programs that will require effective communication and negotiation skills in order to define and gain agreement on appropriate actions
• Delivers cost-effective, high quality Projects or Programs on-time through application of PM guidelines and standards (best practices) and effective controls while meeting requisite compliance requirements (Sarbanes-Oxley, GxP etc.,)
• Achieves effective control on the Project or Program through management of scope, estimating, accounting, budget management, risk management and project closeout
• Serves as the primary point of contact for all communications within Biopharma IT, Business teams, and any third party involved in the Project or Program - effectively communicates relevant information to key stakeholders as per defined Communications plan
• Demonstrated ability to establish strong working relationships with team members; Ability to lead and motivate team members to complete tasks on time
• A minimum of a BA or BS Degree in IT or Finance (advanced degree such as MBA a plus).
• PMP certification strongly desired. Knowledge of Agile principles and Scrum in project delivery will be preferred.
• Solid experience in data analysis and reporting.
• Knowledge of SAP or other global ERP, Oracle database and SQL. Familiarity with tools like Tableau and Spotfire.
• Understanding and experience with data interfaces. Experience working with data warehouses and multiple applications.
• Proven experience (7 to 10 years) implementing large scale Projects or Programs of multi- million dollar investments
• Experienced in managing Projects or Programs by leveraging standard industry Project Management frame-works (e.g.: PMBOK) and Software Development Lifecycle methodology (e.g.: Agile, Waterfall etc.,)
• Financial and business problem solving experience desired.
• Proven ability to drive teams to sustain high levels of performance in a constantly changing environment.
• Effective management of cross-functional, multi-cultural teams and demonstrated ability to work and influence within a matrix structure.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills and diplomacy to convey information and influence others with a strong customer focus.
• Demonstrates a high level of adaptability in dealing with ambiguous and complex work environment and balances multiples demands on role in a responsive and professional manner.
• Demonstrated ability to manage project teams in a complex, changing environment to deliver value-added results to the organization
• Demonstrated ability to work with a range of technically, culturally & geographically diverse teams in a matrixed environment, influencing them to complete deliverables, and delivering value added business results that meet high quality requirements within tight deadlines
• Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate to a diverse audience at multiple levels within the company through various formats, such as presentations, written proposals, reports, correspondence, leading meetings, face-to-face dialogue etc.,
Interested candidates can send their updated resumes on firstname.lastname@example.org and you can also reach me at 973-967-3431.
Apply by creating/using account