Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
PreviousClinical Contracts and Finance Associate - II //Foster City, CA with A Big Pharmaceutical Company
Job Title: Clinical Contracts and Finance Associate - II
Work Location: Foster City, CA
Length of Assignment: 6 Months
Position Type: Contract Full Time
Client: A Big Pharmaceutical Company
Specific Responsibilities and skills for Position:
Client's is currently seeking a Clinical Contracts & Finance Associate II for our site in Foster City, CA. Provide contract administration support in response to Contracts Records Management and Cleanup for GDAR, Apollo migration and Apttus CLMS.
Contracts Coordinator will be responsible for performing the following:
• Reconcile contracts in Apollo and Apttus CLM
o Review all executed clinical contracts saved on Apollo and Apttus CLM and perform reconciliation between the contracts that are saved in these two platforms
• Scan and create Optical Character Recognition (OCR) via Adobe Acrobat for various executed contracts including CTAs, CDAs, LOAs, Vendor Agreements
• Performing QC on the scanned contracts to ensure:
o All pages of the documents are included
o All required signatures are verified and present
o All budget pages are legible
o All pages have undergone OCR conversion
o Documents have been saved in the Shared Folder in Apollo
• Enter Agreement Party Information on Apttus CLM
• Identify metadata for each contract
• Upload contract(s) to Apttus
• Complete required metadata fields in Apttus with contract party information
• US Contract Coordinators will send the physical copy of the contract, with RIM cover page, to the Records Management Coordinator
Essential Duties and Job Functions:
Responsible for clinical administrative operations activities involving clinical contract and budget support including but not limited to filing, scanning, mailing, populating spreadsheets and other administrative tasks as assigned.
Duties and functions include:
• Create and maintain study specific file structures for Client's TMF documentation and file documents accordingly.
• Create file folders/labels according to TMF plan, file incoming documents, retrieve documents, schedule document review.
• Ensure record filing is kept up to date and is performed accurately.
• Offsite archival of documents; ensure appropriate documentation completed to track archival.
• Conversion of paper documents to electronic records.
• Participate in continued security and maintenance of the Trial Master File (TMF) Room.
• Completes responsibilities in a timely, organized way.
• Identifies issues/problems and provides customary recommendations for solutions.
• Demonstrates excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
• Performs routine work without detailed instructions.
• Interacts well with teams.
• Supports senior peers on non-complex projects to learn through experience.
Knowledge, Experience and Skills:
Minimum 4 years of experience with a BA or BS in a relevant discipline. Relevant experience typically includes document management and systems experience in other CMS tools including Excel and TMF
*Academic Level: Bachelors
If you are interested in this job than please send me your most updated resume on firstname.lastname@example.org or you can reach me at #973-507-7579
Apply by creating/using account