Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Company: Artech Information Systems LLC
Position: Enterprise PLM/CAD Support Specialist
Location: Wauwatosa, WI
Job Reference Code: HOGJP00003743
• Support Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) process for Motorcycle Product Development (IT function with an Engineering focus)
• Manage Administration and Security for internal users, contractors and suppliers
• Lead Problem Solving of PLM Windchill and CAD Technical Issues
• Support Computer-Aided Design (CAD)/Computer-Aided Engineering (CAE)
• Support Modeling/Drafting Coaching and Institution of Best Practices
• Provide metrics reporting to internal customers (eg. Engineering, PMO, Purchasing)
• PLM Account Maintenance: New/Remove Access, CAD Container Assignments, ProjectLink Access, Project Team Administration.
• Create/Close/Maintain Projects within the PLM System.
• Support Enterprise Change (EC) Team Audits.
• Support PLM/Windchill Systems Upgrades/Enhancements via testing and systems monitoring.
• Objects Administration (Delete, Move, Rename, Undo).
• Lifecycle and Workflow Assistance.
• Change Tasks System Administration (Cancel, Reassign, Rework).
• Monitor CREO Large Assembly system performance and collaboratively work with GIS to resolve.
• Provide timely response to user issues and requests.
• Document work instructions, best practices, communicate and train.
• Monitor new and changing technology and methods. Leverage personal development plan to ensure a high level of expertise is maintained in PLM/CAD technologies/systems/capabilities.
• Identify continuous improvement opportunities and execute robust solutions.
This position requires a Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Information Systems or a related technical field. In lieu of the education requirement, an equivalent combination of relevant education and experience is accepted. If the candidate does not meet the degree requirement, a combination of relevant education and experience should total the equivalent of 8 years (2 years of relevant experience for each full year of education required.)
• Five or more years of experience with 3D CAD software is required. Experience with PLM, CREO and Windchill software is preferred.
• Problem Solving: Demonstrated advanced problem solving and issue resolution.
• Communication: Able to clearly present information via verbal or written communication.
• Planning, Prioritizing and Goal Setting: Demonstrated ability to create detailed action plans and balance multiple priorities.
• Processes and Procedures: Able to act in accordance with established guidelines and follow standard procedures.
• Quality: Attention to detail and demonstrated capability to review documents for accuracy. Able to maintain high standards despite pressing deadlines.
• Ambiguity: Proactively seek information to obtain clarity. Able to assemble information from various sources to achieve goals.
• Highly developed interpersonal skills in order to build strong positive business relationships.
Travel 10% or less annually
Thanks and Regards,
360 Mt. Kemble Avenue, Suite 2000 | Morristown, NJ 07960
Office: 973.507.7548 | Fax: 973.998.2599
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | Website: www.artechinfo.com
Artech is the #1 Largest Women-Owned IT Staffing Company in the US!
Connect with us on - LinkedIn | Facebook | Twitter
Apply by creating/using account