Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Company: Artech Information Systems LLC
Position: Event Coordinator III
Location: Mountain View, CA
Job Reference Code: 18-24784
Grow with Client Event Coordinator
Grow with Client is an initiative that draws on our 20-year history of building products, platforms, and services that help people and businesses grow. Through Grow with Client, we aim to help everyone across America – those who make up the workforce of today and the students who will drive the workforce of tomorrow – access the best of Client’s training and tools to grow their skills, careers, and businesses. The ideal candidate for this role will be creative, thrive under pressure, love to travel, and have a passion for event logistics and execution.
* Supporting Client's highest profile Grow with Client events in the US, including but not limited to press conferences, trainings, launch events, and experiential initiatives.
* Venue management, budget management, promotions and other event-related marketing responsibilities.
* Work with our travel agency to secure staff hotel blocks for each Grow with Client tour stop. This includes doing initial research, working with them on negotiations, finalizing details and getting contracts signed.
* Research & book team meals and activities for each GwG tour stop (1-2 evening meals/activities per event). This includes doing initial research, contacting venues, finalizing details and getting contracts signed.
* Oversee Customers Volunteer travel with our travel agency. This includes sending out email communications to confirmed staffers, ensuring all staff is booked by deadlines and tracking the hotel room block to ensure we hit our attrition cap.
* Handle onsite transportation management.
* Manage multiple simultaneous event surveys which helps measure the program for effectiveness. This includes conducting post-event reporting and analysis, and sharing learnings with the team.
* Coordinate print and promotional swag orders with print vendor for each tour stop.
* Create and management internal comms processes for each event.
* Manage external FAQs from our email help alias.
Top 3 Daily Responsibilities:
* Event pre-production activities.
* Oversee onsite management of event.
* Follow up on post event reconciliation, including metrics tracking.
* BA/BS degree required (any Field with at least 3 years of experience in an event planning role.
* Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-pressure, high-growth environment.
* Must be willing to travel and work long, flexible hours.
* The role requires traveling to 15-25 domestic events per year.
* Must be self-motivated, articulate, and possess excellent verbal, written communications and strong interpersonal skills.
Nice to Haves:
* Budget management, negotiation, organizational, and presentation skills a plus.
* Prior experience specifically in Corporate event planning would be a plus.
Manager - Staffing
Artech Information Systems LLC
360 Mt. Kemble Avenue, Suite 2000 | Morristown, NJ 07960
Office: 973.967.3519 | Fax: 973.998.2599
Email: email@example.com | Website: www.artechinfo.com
Connect with us on - LinkedIn | Facebook | Twitter
About Artech Information Systems LLC
Artech is an employer-of-choice for the last 25 years to over 7,500 consultants across the globe. We recruit top-notch talent for over 70 Fortune and Government clients coast-to-coast across the U.S., India, and China. We are #1 Largest Women-Owned IT Staffing Firm in the US and this may be your opportunity to join us! For more check: www.artechinfo.com
Connect with Artech through Social Media
Learn more about our company including the latest events at Artech, new job opportunities, jobseeker tips, and more. Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+, and YouTube
Apply by creating/using account