Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Company: Artech Information Systems LLC
Position: Operations Analyst III
Duration: 12 Months
Location: Mountain View, CA
Job Reference Code: 18-24774
The Client's Hardware Operations team is seeking driven and excited qualified candidates to enhance our Global Supply Demand Planning operations. This role sits at the critical balance point between Demand & Supply of client’s consumer hardware products.
A successful candidate will have proven leadership, influence, project management, and analytical capabilities.
- Develop short and long range supply/demand models that seek to minimize total costs and inventories while maintaining excellent service levels to client partners and customers worldwide.
- Collaborate across cross-functional teams including Sales, Product, Finance to influence demand assumptions, scenarios, inputs and adjustments to consensus forecasts
- Work in partnership with NPI and Sustaining Operations, Materials Management, and Global - Commodity teams to set optimal build plans & transportation choices to ensure supply is at the right place at the right time to meet worldwide demand
- Lead weekly Planning, Forecasting & Replenishment discussions with our key stakeholders within SC, Sales, Finance or directly with our consumer electronics retailers / network carriers.
- Maintain optimal levels of DC, channel inventory to balance availability and E&O through the various products’ lifecycle.
- Work in an environment and role that will require strategic thinking, cross-organizational influence, deliberate and thorough execution, and meticulous attention to detail in a fast paced, ever changing, high growth environment.
Top 3 Daily Responsibilities:
-Develop short and long range supply/demand models that seek to minimize total costs and inventories while maintaining excellent service levels to client partners and customers worldwide.
-Present Supply/Demand recommendations to Executive leadership, drive timely decisions, and ensure clear and concise communication to all stakeholders in the supply chain.
-Work in partnership with NPI and Sustaining Operations, Materials Management, and Global Commodity teams to set optimal build plans & transportation choices to meet inventory targets, margin targets, and freight budgets
-Strong communication skills
-2+ years operations experience
-Bachelor's degree in any discipline
Nice to Have Skills/Not Required:
Planning experience ( Supply and Demand)
Manager - Staffing
Artech Information Systems LLC
360 Mt. Kemble Avenue, Suite 2000 | Morristown, NJ 07960
Office: 973.967.3519 | Fax: 973.998.2599
Email: email@example.com | Website: www.artechinfo.com
Connect with us on - LinkedIn | Facebook | Twitter
About Artech Information Systems LLC
Artech is an employer-of-choice for the last 25 years to over 7,500 consultants across the globe. We recruit top-notch talent for over 70 Fortune and Government clients coast-to-coast across the U.S., India, and China. We are #1 Largest Women-Owned IT Staffing Firm in the US and this may be your opportunity to join us! For more check: www.artechinfo.com
Connect with Artech through Social Media
Learn more about our company including the latest events at Artech, new job opportunities, jobseeker tips, and more. Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+, and YouTube
Apply by creating/using account