Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Job Title: Project Manager-Business Capability
Duration: 06 Months (long term project, up to 2 years)
Location: Lawrence Township, NJ
• Manage remaining packaging and cleaning validation activities to complete transfers of Evotaz and Coumadin to PCI
• Package Reyataz, Sprycel and Baraclude from AZ-MTV for premarket stability studies
• Initiate and assess new change controls for Reyataz, Sprycel and Baraclude markets to be packaged by PCI
• Complete primary and secondary package validation and cleaning validation for Reyataz, Sprycel, and Baraclude
• Support documentation required to file Reyataz, Baraclude, and Sprycel in all markets
• Liaise with Commercial Supply Transition Lead to support realization of commercialization into PCI site
The project is a long term project, up to 2 years. Heaviest PM lift 2018-mid 2019.
The Project Manager will be primarily responsible for managing transfer project timelines (which must be integrated with often-changing commercial requirements). The Project Manager maintains project baselining and monthly project tracking and reporting of status risks in the PPM Tool. The Project Manager will work to manage resources to attain project deliverables and coordinate project communication for all stakeholders. The Project Manager will serve as a pro-active problem solver and help identify, document, resolve or escalate major risks and issues. It is important that the candidate has experience as a project manager leading complicated technical projects in the Biopharmaceutical industry – not IT project management.
The PM will deliver the following activities for this project:
• Contributes to planning, executing, controlling, and closing the Project to ensure the Project is delivered to scope and meets time, cost and quality objectives
• Ensures business objectives and project benefits are identifiable, measurable, and realized
• Monitors and tracks project progress, and leads project team to successful on-time and on-budget delivery of project
• Manages change management process
• Manages risk tracking and communication
• Organization — Ability to manage multiple priorities and resources in a dynamic environment across various departments, and organize complex information.
• Judgment and Decision Making — Considers the relative costs and benefits of potential actions to choose the most appropriate one.
• Critical Thinking — Uses logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems. Must possess initiative with strong analytical and problem solving skills.
• Attitude & Teamwork– Projects confidence tempered with humility. Must be a team player willing both to steer the team towards success and to fully support the team when others are steering.
• Problem Sensitivity —Ability to tell when something is wrong or is likely to go wrong. Recognizes there is a problem and escalates or informs the resources who can address the problem.
• Making Decisions and Solving Problems — Analyzes information and evaluates results to choose the best solution and solve problems.
Interested candidates can send their updated resumes on firstname.lastname@example.org and you can also reach me at 973-967-3431.
Apply by creating/using account