Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Artech is currently seeking to add to the below position
Job Title :IT - Cyber Security Controls Assessor - Expert
Location :245 Market St, San Francisco, CA - 94105
Job ID: 10101
Duration :07 Months
The Cybersecurity Risk & Strategy team focuses on identifying risks, helping partners reduce or mitigate risks, developing initiatives to protect PG&E from cyber-attacks, and engaging with other groups to continually improve PG&E’s security posture.
As part of the Risk & Strategy Operational Technology team, you will concentrate on PG&E efforts related to cyber assets for our Electric, Gas and Power Generation lines of business.
In the position you will engage with project teams, and collaborate with other parts of the Cybersecurity group, Information Technology partners, and experts in the lines of business to identify threats, create strategies to better protect operational technology assets, and deploy technologies and processes to put those strategies into action.
You will contribute to a rapidly growing team, with extensive leadership support, to strategically manage risk and proactively adapt to evolving threats and business needs.
Risk assessment, project development, and technology deployment skills are all important.
• B.S. degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or other related field, or equivalent year work experience
• Minimum of 6 years of experience in IT, critical infrastructure, intelligence, and/or cybersecurity information security
• Ability to travel up to 10%
• Master’s Degree in Computer Science or job-related discipline or equivalent experience
• Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), Certified Information Systems Manager (CISM), Certified in Risk and Information Systems Control (CRISC), Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA), or equivalent
• Knowledge of Cybersecurity best practices and standards (e.g. NIST, ISO, etc.)
• Understanding of computer networking concepts and protocols, and network security methodologies
• Demonstrated problem analysis and decision-making skills
• Ability to communicate and convey complex IT/OT technical security related concepts to business and technology teams
• Ability to influence and work with and across all levels within the business
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills required
TOP 3 MGR LOOKING FOR
1)Diverse background in Cybersecurity
3)Consulting with project teams on cybersecurity risks
Please apply on our company website (www.artechinfo.com) with reference to job ID, or contact me at Pradeep.V@artechinfo.com / 973.507.7539
Team Lead – Staffing
Artech Information Systems LLC
360 Mt. Kemble Avenue, Suite 2000 | Morristown, NJ 07960
Office: 973.507.7539 | Fax: 973.998.2599
Email: Pradeep.V@artechinfo.com | Website: www.artechinfo.com
About Artech Information Systems LLC
Artech is an employer-of-choice for the last 25 years to over 7,500 consultants across the globe. We recruit top-notch talent for over 70 Fortune and Government clients coast-to-coast across the U.S., India, and China. We are #1 Largest Woman-Owned IT Staffing Firm in the US and this may be your opportunity to join us! For more check: www.artechinfo.com
Connect with Artech through Social Media
Learn more about our company including the latest events at Artech, new job opportunities, jobseeker tips, and more. Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+, and YouTube
Apply by creating/using account