Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Job Title: Sr. Manager - Talent Acquisition
Work Location: Foster City, CA
Length of the Assignment: 12 Months
Position Type: Contract Role on W2
Client: A Big Pharmaceutical Company
Due to the changing demands and complexity of the G&A functions in NA, an exciting opportunity has been created in the NA General & Administration Talent Acquisition team based in Foster City, CA, for a Senior Manager / Manager TA. The Successful candidate will be comfortable operating as a player /manager and in so doing build their knowledge and credibility with the business and their team. You will lead a small team of 2/3 Recruiters with full autonomy for partnering with the functional teams to deliver their hiring objectives. You will have; gravitas, the ability to build quick and lasting relationships, developed on "real” business partnering principles including healthy debate and be able to challenge stakeholders. You will be a natural People Manager with the ability to coach and mentor the team and create a successful succession plan.
• Member of the NA Commercial/General & Administration Talent Acquisition Management Team
• Business Partnering
o Point of contact to the functional area business leaders and their direct reports
o Establish ongoing relationships with hiring managers in order to understand their business and recruitment needs – Talent Advisory
o Create clarity of service offering & measurement of success by enhancing the user experience for the Hiring Manager, Candidate and HR Partners
• Global Standards:
o Support the development and implementation of global standards to improve consistency and scalability
o Support contracting with the business and HR to increase accountability.
• Capability Building:
o Coach the business on Talent acquisition best practises, use data to influence and impact the outcome.
o Support the ongoing development of the direct reports evaluating capability an building robust development plans to support development
o Create an environment of continuous learning and development. Using data and Analytics to understand performance and areas for improvement.
o Hold team accountable for their performance through effective goal setting and regular feedback loops.
o Operational Lead able to balance managing people and carrying their own requisition load (70% Management / 30% Delivery)
o Develop a systematic and scalable Diversity hiring plan in collaboration with the Business, HRBP and I&D lead.
o Develop interview & recruiting skills of new hiring managers
o Utilize prior successful experience to attract candidates that maintain Client's corporate culture, mission, and vision.
o Responsible for managing external search firms when vendor services are needed.
Knowledge & Skills
Scope of Work:
• Excellent interpersonal, project management, business writing, and communication skills
• System and data management/analysis, strong experience with MS Office Suite in particular Excel and PowerPoint
• Understanding of Recruitment lifecycle; including strategic sourcing, assessment and selection, offer management and overall candidate experience.
• People Management skills including performance management, coaching and mentoring.
• Must be able to independently identify appropriate actions to take in resolving staffing and/or employee issues using well-defined Talent Acquisition policies and procedures.
• Knowledge of employment law and general human resources practices.
• Strong experience with professional & social media, advocating for the company referral programs, and networking to achieve recruiting results.
• Preferred experience with TA systems like WorkDay Recruiting / Avature CRM
• Curious with high learning agility, working collaboratively across the matrix.
• Institutional maturity – ability to work across the stakeholder map with confidence and professionalism
• Proven ability to influence and drive change
Required Minimum Education & Experience
• Relevant business Degree (HR)
• 8+ Year of relevant Talent Acquisition experience with increasing responsibility from recruiting to being a people manager and a BS or BA degree.
• A Master's degree can be substituted for 2 years of related experience.
• People Management experience
• Influence – the ability to collaborate with colleagues and ensure they understand the vision, mission and execution to support the business objective.
• Strong teamwork and facilitation – effective at being a member of teams. Listens actively and responds constructively to needs and views of others.
• Delivery – gets the job done. exhibits a sense of urgency on critical time-dependent issues
• Demonstrates the ability to prioritize and is persistent to achieve the business objective
• Integrity (always doing the right thing),
• Teamwork (collaborating in good faith),
• Excellence (working at a high level of commitment and capability)
• Accountability (taking personal responsibility)
• Inclusion (encouraging diversity)
Interested candidates can share their most updated resume at firstname.lastname@example.org or they can reach out to me on #973-967-3412
Apply by creating/using account