Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Company: Artech Information Systems
Job ID: 6337-1
Job Title: Retirement Actuarial Consulting Team Lead
Location: Chicago, IL
Duration: 12+ Months
The Defined Benefit (DB) Actuarial Consultant provides high level analysis and preliminary review of client deliverables. This position assists senior consultants with project management, day to day client contact and review of Actuarial Analyst's work.
The DB Actuarial Consultant role is within Mercer's Wealth Business. Mercer's Wealth Business is focused on improving the financial success of our clients. Through our people and our broad range of services across the Wealth continuum (Retirement and Investments Consulting for Defined Benefit, Defined Contribution, and Not-For-Profit Clients) we will enhance financial security, create financial opportunity and provide financial freedom to 110 million people globally.
Depending on applicant's experience, they may also be the lead consultant on small to medium size clients or a co-lead consultant on large clients. This entails having complete responsibility for the Wealth Business's client relationship and client financials. To fulfill this role, the DB Actuarial Consultant will:
• Perform necessary calculations or analysis on special retirement projects analyzing their impact on all of a client's retirement plans, including assumption studies, plan design studies, plan terminations, early retirement window studies, post-retirement medical and acquisition studies.
• Review analyst and junior consultant analysis and client work; acts as final technical review for client projects.
• Assist Senior Consultants with day to day client contact and problem resolution
• Works with Wealth Analytical Service Centers in the following ways: checking and analyzing actuarial valuation results, including analysis of census data, liabilities, assets and reporting, coordinating local office resources and project management
• Contribute in client meetings and presentations.
• Communicate with clients through participation in client meetings, and presentations. May also act as day to day contact for some clients and be responsible for ensuring problem resolution.
• Create project work plans and monitor timelines and budgets.
• Bachelor's degree in Math, Actuarial Science, Statistics, Economics, Finance or related field
• 3-8 years pension related work experience preferably in a consulting environment
• Successful client relationship experience beneficial
• Proven project management experience beneficial
• Superior proficiency in Microsoft Excel
• Superior analytical ability
• Strong presentation skills
• Society of Actuaries ASA designation, or strong progress towards it
Thanks & Regards,
360 Mt. Kemble Avenue, Suite 2000 | Morristown, NJ 07960
Office: 973.507.7548 | Fax: 973.998.2599
Email: email@example.com | Website: www.artechinfo.com
Artech is the #1 Largest Women-Owned IT Staffing Company in the US!
Connect with us on - LinkedIn | Facebook | Twitter
Apply by creating/using account