Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Title: Tech lead/ Architect
Mandatory Skillset: Cloud Platform dev,Agile CICD, Python, Kubernetes, Openshift
Detailed Job Description:
Cisco Global Infrastructure Services (GIS) organization is building the next generation of on premise cloud platform capabilities. As part of this initiative, we're looking for a senior level software engineer individual with experience in enterprise level software development and platform automation.
Who you are?
You are an excellent Software Engineer at a senior level with enterprise level software design, architecture and development experience building and deploying cloud-based microservices application. You have a solid background in and understanding of software systems with strong Python/Go coding experience with the ability to work closely with the rest of the Engineering team from the early stages of design all the way through identifying and resolving production issues. The ideal candidate will be passionate about this role and he/she will also believe that automation is key to operating largescale systems.
· Create and deliver automation software required for building & improving the functionality, availability, and manageability of application and cloud platform using Python language
· Design, architect, and build self-service, self-healing, monitoring and alerting platform and tools
· Automate the development and test automation processes through CI/CD pipeline (Git, Jenkins, SonarQube, Artifactory, Docker containers)
· Collaborate with other core services teams to design and develop solution
· Interpret high-level requirements and refine as agile-based implementation stories
· Mentor other team members in cloud technology skills and programing
Required Skills and Experience
· 6+ years of solid hands-on software development experience with a focus on continuous delivery and deployment, cloud automation development and enterprise application development
· Software programming experience in one or more programming languages: Python (must), Go
· Excellent knowledge of building server-side RESTful web applications, APIs and automation tools
· Understanding of Software design patterns, SDLC, Test Driven Development (TDD), Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery
· Experience building cloud-based application using micro-services and deploying in containerized environments
· Experience in using public cloud providers to develop and deploy applications
· Possess good understanding of QA methodologies and processes
· Experience working in an agile development environment
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
· Strong communication and collaboration skills
· Programming experience in Go
· Configuration Management Tools – Ansible/Puppet, Terraform
· Experience building an integrated test automation platform/framework
· Experience with service assurance tooling such as ElasticSearch, Logstash, Kibana, Kafka InfluxDB, Splunk
Apply by creating/using account