Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Artech is currently seeking to add to the below position
Job Title: Controls Eng. Technician
Location: 2435 Alpine Road,Eau Claire, WI 54703
Duration: 06 Months contract + Possible Extension
• Provide technical expertise to engineering in the area of improving process capability and reliability through machine control.
• Provide controls and programming expertise for Engineering, Production and Maintenance personnel.
• Ensure equipment controls and software are up to date and determine requirements for replacement of obsolete systems.
• Assist in the debug and qualification of software and controls systems during new equipment build and installations.
• Act as site representative at equipment build and modification design reviews.
• Review, create and modify the CM documentation for controls-related works, such as program codes and electrical prints.
• Work closely with all departments to assure all changes are communicated and properly documented.
• Provide 2nd level support for maintenance technicians in troubleshooting of equipment control systems.
• Assure that support technicians have the tools, software and documentation in place to troubleshoot and repair the controls/software effectively.
QUALIFICATIONS (Controls Eng. Technician):
• Two-year associate degree in Electromechanical or Software related program.
• Five or more years of experience in programming of PLC's – Siemens, Client, Allen Bradley.
• Working knowledge and programming of HMI's – Wonderware, RSView32.
• Working knowledge of PID control, controls hardware, sensors, I/O hardware.
• Experience in the use of Visual Basic, C#, .Net software suite is preferred.
• Experience working in MS Windows, TCP/ IP, Network Integration, and SQL systems.
• Experience working with electrical, electromechanical, mechanical, vision, and robotics systems.
• Experience with process control systems and hardware feedback devices.
• Experience with motion control & servo systems.
• Demonstrates analytical and problem solving skills.
• Capabilities as a self-starter in a team environment.
• Proven ability to handle multiple tasks and projects.
Please apply on our company website (www.artechinfo.com) with reference to job ID, or contact me at Pradeep.V@artechinfo.com / 973.507.7539
Team Lead – Staffing
Artech Information Systems LLC
360 Mt. Kemble Avenue, Suite 2000 | Morristown, NJ 07960
Office: 973.507.7539 | Fax: 973.998.2599
Email: Pradeep.V@artechinfo.com | Website: www.artechinfo.com
About Artech Information Systems LLC
Artech is an employer-of-choice for the last 25 years to over 7,500 consultants across the globe. We recruit top-notch talent for over 70 Fortune and Government clients coast-to-coast across the U.S., India, and China. We are #1 Largest Woman-Owned IT Staffing Firm in the US and this may be your opportunity to join us! For more check: www.artechinfo.com
Connect with Artech through Social Media
Learn more about our company including the latest events at Artech, new job opportunities, jobseeker tips, and more. Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+, and YouTube
Apply by creating/using account