Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Company: Artech Information Systems LLC
Position: Applications Developer
Location: Phoenix, AZ 85016
Job Reference Code: 6239-1
This position is for a seasoned professional individual contributor in Information Technology, who works independently with minimal supervision.
Develops application solutions to support business requirements with a required proficiency and knowledge in related applications. Works with senior colleagues to get an understanding of the requirements, tests code and makes changes based on comments.
1. The Senior Application Developer will assist in delivering the design of the application and is responsible for interfacing with the implementation team to ensure the design is properly incorporated into their deliverables
2. Provide application design feedback to the project team on an ongoing basis
3. Support the project manager in interfacing with Client's vendors and outsourcing partners
4. Review detailed design and code deliverables from partner organizations
5. Assist the Enterprise architects in defining, implementing and overseeing technical standards, policies and tools
6. Provide technical support to development teams. Work with technical staff to understand problems with software and develop specifications to resolve them.
7. Responsible for effective application development including integration with other Client systems.
8. Ensure adherence to Client Process Framework.
9. Provide status updates on a regular basis and raise risks & issues to Project Manager/Reporting Manger.
Regional / Global
Total 6+ years of technical experience
Including 2+ years of design and 4+ years of development experience in a range of technologies.
• Minimum of Bachelor's Degree, ideally in computer science or related field.
• Ability to review and provide feedback for complex applications implemented by partners.
• Proven experience working in an outsource and offshore environment on major delivery programs.
• Knowledge of all phases of SDLC and full lifecycle implementations using Agile methodology and DevOps procedures and tools.
• Experience with integration technologies like web/mobile applications and APIs (REST / SOAP), MQ, Spring Integration, Apigee etc.
• Exposure to industry application architecture and experience with design patterns and Microservices Architecture
• Demonstrable experience in IaaS / PaaS / SaaS
• Performance tuning and best practices at web/mobile, APIs/services and persistence layers.
• SOAP/REST, SpringBoot, Spring Integration, MQ, Apigee, Docker Container
• Tomcat, MongoDB and Oracle
• Bitbucket, Confluence, JIRA, Jenkins, Nexus, Maven, Junit, Jasmine, Karma, SonarQube, Selenium and JMeter
• Splunk / ELK, Ping SSO, Qlikview
Thanks and Regards,
360 Mt. Kemble Avenue, Suite 2000 | Morristown, NJ 07960
Office: 973.507.7515 | Fax: 973.998.2599
Email: Adiba.Perween@artechinfo.com | Website: www.artechinfo.com
Artech is the #1 Largest Women-Owned IT Staffing Company in the US!
Connect with us on - LinkedIn | Facebook | Twitter
Apply by creating/using account