Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Company: Artech Information Systems
Job Title: HR Business Partner
Location: Deer Park, TX
Duration: 6 Months
Job ID: 603685
· Act as a strategic partner, advising business leaders on the development of the business group(s) plans and programs, particularly from the perspective of the impact on people.
· Advise line managers on full range of employment matters including recruiting, compensation, company policy, and employee relations.
· Manage complex employee relations issues and investigations as needed to resolve potential conflict, violations of policy, or workplace issues
· Manage compliance with all Federal/State/Local employment laws and regulations
· Serve as a change advocate for all company strategic initiatives and programs
· Participate in the recruitment, selection, and onboarding of new hires.
· Generate employment offers and pre-employment checks.
· Conduct manager and employee training on HR policies and practices.
· Develop and maintain strong, trustworthy and confidential working relationships with key customers and colleagues.
· Regularly collect and report HR metrics and update organization charts.
· Support the roll out and use of all Actuant systems and processes.
· Manage the on time completion of annual PMPs and provide the support to facilitate this.
· Regularly update line managers on key HR issues within region
· Evaluate and recommend changes to HR-related policies and processes.
· Coordinate with corporate HR specialists to manage leaves of absence.
· Process employee terminations ensuring legal and internal compliance.
· Promote and support the Company's HSSEQ and LEAD programs.
· Execute the Performance Management Process (PMP) to achieve timely and effective goal-setting and performance assessment that ties to organizational goals.
· Coordinate Organizational Development activities, ensuring that appropriate training programs are developed and offered and that individual development is planned and implemented.
· Identify potential organizational issues; recommend and implement solutions.
· Create offer letters and assist with requisition management
· Ensure all requirements are fulfilled during hiring process
· Onboarding of new employees
Skills and Competencies
· Strong communication skills with ability to communicate with all levels of the organization
· Solid understanding of compliance within the HR filed and its application and impact on the business
· Proven ability to influence and partner with leadership and individual contributor levels of the organization to achieve results
· Must have the ability to diagnose problems and identify and drive appropriate solutions
· Demonstrated experience and/or knowledge in organizational development, change management, employee relations and leadership development
· Demonstrated ability to drive human resource strategies and programs in a complex, fast growing, and dynamic environment
· Demonstrated ability to staff positions with high-quality employees in a timely and cost-effective manner.
· Demonstrated capability to lead change, promote two-way communications, and ensure effective, progressive talent management within various types of organizations.
· Demonstrate integrity in all circumstances
· Ability to identify and resolve organizational and individual problems with innovative approaches and consensus building.
· Working knowledge of general HR laws, procedures and processes. Ability to apply these to help a business achieve its goals.
· Ability to communicate succinctly and compellingly with employees at all levels of the organization.
· Quickly build trust and rapport with remote customer base.
· Ability to use business and HR software (e.g., Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and HR systems) to collect, analyze, and present information.
· Customer Focus
· Drive for Results
· Continuous Improvement
· Engage & Inspire
· Build Talent
· Effective Communication
· Build Relationships
· Business Acumen
· Employee will work in a temperature controlled office setting and also spend time in a manufacturing environment.
· Employee may work near moving mechanical parts and may be exposed to electrical shock and vibration.
· Employee may be exposed to elevated levels of noise on the plant floors.
Education and Experience
· Bachelor's degree required. Bachelor's degree in Human Resources is preferred.
· 3-5 years of related HR generalist experience in multi-site manufacturing or field service environment.
· High-volume recruiting experience is a plus.
· PHR, SPHR or similar certification preferred but not required
· Employee may have to lift documents/work materials up to 20 pounds in weight.
· Employee will have to be able to walk/climb to a variety of primary work locations, including traveling by air/auto to remote sites. Travel is expected to be 15-20% of the time, and this position requires a valid driver's license for travel.
· Employee will work in front of a personal computer and telephone for long periods of time.
Thanks & Regards
360 Mt. Kemble Avenue, Suite 2000 | Morristown, NJ 07960
Office: 973.967.3579 | Fax: 973.998.2599
Email: Shambhavi.S@artechinfo.com | Website: www.artechinfo.com
Artech is the #1 Largest Women-Owned IT Staffing Company in the US!
Connect with us on - LinkedIn | Facebook | Twitter
Apply by creating/using account