Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Company: Artech Information Systems LLC
Position: Infrastructure Business Systems Analyst
Location: Seatac, WA
Job Reference Code: 18-14468
Business Liaison, requirements gathering and reporting. This person will use MDM, Procurement and other systems to provide metrics from which to measure velocity, efficiency and trajectory towards goals. Will engage with other lines of business to gather requirements for roll-out and engage with vendors to deliver expectations.
• Assist end users via telephone, email and in person with a wide range of question, problems and requests with their mobile connectivity needs.
• Ability to establish & maintain a high level of customer trust & confidence
• Must possess the ability to explain complex technology and theories in layman terms
• Must possess above average attention to detail and accuracy in creating detailed technical documentation
• Perform highly skilled technical work involving development and support of computer/mobile related system, networks and associated hardware
• Work with large amounts of data from internal and external sources (vendors); facts, figures and number crunching to see through the data, analyze and find conclusions
• Present findings or translate the data into an understandable content
• Strong math skills to estimate or project numerical data
• Assist the organization in data driven decisions
• Innate ability to quantify and qualify work activities and processes to determine metrics or establish goals
• Use industry business analysis practice to gather requirements and measure performances and trends
• Consult and act as a liaison for lines of business to drive solutions for mobile and IT related functions
• Develop process models, diagrams and charts to drive home a concept, idea or recommendation
• Demonstrates strong teamwork and leadership daily
• Provide answers and technical options to customer queries
• Keep abreast of current technical trends and techniques
• Other duties as assigned by the Manager, IT Field Services
• Embody the company's Spirit and conduct oneself with professionalism, integrity, resourcefulness and caring
• Minimum 2 year technical degree or position specific technical certifications.
• Minimum 4 years work experience implementing and supporting infrastructure computing systems
• Minimum 4 years of documented IT business analysis experience required
• Experience in working with multiple technical platforms (Windows, MAC OS, VMware, iOS) a plus.
• Experience in medium and large cross division technology projects.
• Proven experience learning new technologies, processes and methodologies quickly.
• Project Management experience..
• High school diploma or equivalent required - Minimum age of 18
• BS in Computer Science or equivalent
• Shift, weekend, and after hours on-call required
• Requires a minimum of 10% of time traveling
• Must be authorized to work in the U.S
E: email@example.com ; Ph: (425) 289- 2667; Cell: (408) 332-2180
600 108th AVE NE, Suite 250, Bellevue, Washington 98004, http://www.artechinfo.com
About Artech Information Systems LLC
Artech is an employer-of-choice for over 5,800 consultants across the globe. We recruit top-notch talent for over 65 Fortune and Government clients coast-to-coast across the U.S., India, and China. We are one of the fastest-growing companies in the U.S. and this may be your opportunity to join us!
Want to read more about Artech?
Click here to visit our website or click on the following links to read what others are saying about us: The Wall Street Journal, Forbes (1) (2), BusinessWire, Entrepreneur, Better Business Bureau, Hoovers, Diversity Careers(1) (2), The Artech Circle, NJTVOnline, The Business Forum Show, and SIA: “Above the Crowd.”
Connect with Artech through Social Media
Learn more about our company including the latest events at Artech, new job opportunities, jobseeker tips, and more. Follow us on Facebook, Google+, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Twitter, and YouTube
Apply by creating/using account