Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Company: Artech Informations Systems
Job Title: Software Engineer (Java developer)
Location: Mounds View,MN
Duration: 6 Months
Job ID: 18-11127
The Restorative Therapies Group (RTG) Patient Care Software team is one of the most cutting edge groups within Healthcare, defining and executing on technology and architectural strategy using skills that span a variety of domains including Mobile Apps (Android), Cloud, and interfacing with embedded software for management and control of interconnected medical devices.
This position is responsible for defining, implementing, executing, and documenting software for the next generation Mobile Software Apps on Android. The activities will encompass all facets and phases of software engineering test activities, meeting all regulatory standards, to realize complex, innovative, high reliability systems that improve the quality of life of people around the world.
As a Software Engineer II, you will be working with a motivated, diverse, and knowledgeable development team to deliver world-class products.
This role requires vision and the ability to understand complex technologies, coupled with the technical skills to transpose both into exceptional products that delight users. This is a highly trusted position that requires an individual to think independently, be decisive, and need minimum supervision.
• Work in a team of software engineers to the design, develop, and verify software products in an agile environment (SAFe).
• Support the test automation strategy and implementation.
• Meet all project milestones and deliverables, as required by the project leadership.
• Assist in creating and maintaining product documentation (requirements, specification, design, development, integration, test procedures and results).
• Provide concise, timely, and accurate reports and status of all test activities.
• Participate in continuous process improvement activities.
• Apply best practice techniques to meet all regulatory compliance requirements.
• Keep abreast of technical and industry trends related to Software Design and development
• BS with 4+ years of experience in software development; or MS with 2+ years experience in software development.
• BS and/or MS in Computer Science or Computer Engineering.
• 2+ years of experience with Java development and Object Oriented Design.
• Native Android Development
• Demonstrated successful implementation of a software application in a prior environment.
• Demonstrated excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Broad knowledge of software test architecture and software tools for Web and mobile software applications.
• Practitioner of Agile software development
• Experience in layered architecture, MVC, Design Patterns
• Experience with web languages like Ruby, PHP, or Python
• Experience defining XML and JSON
• Experience with configuration management tools and best practices (GIT, SVN, etc.).
• Good understanding of Continuous Integration environments (Jenkins)
• Understanding of basic Agile Tools (Rally, VersionOne, Jira)
• Ability to generate concise and timely report, including project metrics.
Thanks & Regards
Apply by creating/using account