Seeking an information security analyst with experience using various tools for report development; namely Tableau and/or Kibana. The applicant should feel comfortable interfacing with all levels of the business – system owners, data engineers, executive management, etc. As such, the individual must have the following:
Information Security Analyst-MID
• A thorough understanding of the underlying security data.
• The ability to analyze security tool outputs in order to provide recommendations to related teams
• Understanding of the inherent relationships between disparate data sources and the implications of the presence or absence of data points.
• The ability to visually depict the outcome of analysis in such a manner that a single dashboard can be used by the aforementioned levels of the business (per project).
• Strong raw SQL skills (MSSQL is a plus)
• An understanding of the basic concepts of data mastering
Elastic Search / ELK Stack experience a HUGE PLUS
BA/BS degree or equivalent experience
Mid Level (3 to 5 years experience) Information Security Analyst- Key things: 1. Strong SQL Skills
2. Data architecture experience- actual design experience, not just writing queries. Take it from use case to data source to query- full process.
3. Familiarity with information security data- not an expert, i.e. vulnerably scan vs. a pen test.
4. Skype- open. Will accept non local candidates who will relocate. Prefer local