Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Job Title: Director, Clinical Research - Neuroscience - Alzheimer's Disease
Therapuetic Area: Clinical Research, Neuro
Job Location: Woodcliff Lake, NJ
Position Type: Permanent- Full Time
Client: A Big Pharmaceutical Company
The Director, Clinical Research requires a dynamic individual with an MD and mid-level experience in the pharmaceutical industry. The position is intended to provide the organization with a qualified individual to design and to oversee the conduct of clinical studies for Phase 2 and 3 development of compounds targeting dementia and, in particular, Alzheimer's Disease. Additionally, this individual will contribute to the organization by analyzing and communicating results for these studies and by providing input into clinical development strategies as well as by potentially performing medical monitoring for these and, possibly, other studies.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Directing and implementing clinical research plans (CDP) and programs according to established design principles
- Directing the integration of the CDP and drug development plans - Leading the development of clinical protocols to meet CDP objectives
- Serving as a Study Director and driving the execution of the study from protocol concept to final report, including interpretation of clinical data
- Serving as the Medical Monitor, depending on qualifications, for the overall clinical program to review and monitor study safety data.
- Implementing strategies to identify, monitor and resolve clinical program/trial issues
- Serving as subject matter expert to provide direction to all project team functions, organizing Advisory Board Meetings (e.g.) agenda setting, and identifying and liaising with key opinion leaders regarding program strategy and scientific advice
- interpreting study data and developing the integrated summaries of safety and efficacy
- Contributing clinical expertise and content to regulatory documents (e.g., briefing books, NDAs, etc.)
- May represent Clinical in discussions with Health Authorities.
• Ph.D. and/ or MD required
• MD with 3-5 years/Ph.D. with 5-7 years of relevant work experience based on credentials, in pharmaceutical clinical research or clinical scienctific background, preferably with experience in neuroscience and especially dementia (e.g., Alzheimer's disease)
• A thorough understanding of clinical research methodology including study design, protocol writing, and CRF preparation
• Working knowledge of currently available clinical technologies and assessment tools, and drug mechanisms of action
• Knowledge of GCP and local regulatory requirements
• Working knowledge of the IND/NDA/CTA/MAA processes acquired through direct industrial experience
• Knowledge of medical, scientific and clinical research techniques in the neurology/psychiatry therapeutic area
• Knowledge of the role of biomarkers and neuroimaging in evaluating pharmacodynamic effects and proof-of-pharmacology
MUST HAVES? Neuroscience, ideally Neurodegenerative Disease - Must have Clinical Research experience in industry. 3-5 years for an MD 7-10 years for a Ph.D.
Please apply on our company website (www.artechinfo.com) with reference to job ID, or feel free to share your most updated resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
Artech Information Systems LLC
360 Mt. Kemble Avenue, Suite 2000 | Morristown, NJ 07960
Office: 973.967.3431 | Fax: 973.998.2599
Email: Mayank.Sharma@artechinfo.com | Website: www.artechinfo.com
About Artech Information Systems LLC
Artech is an employer-of-choice for the last 25 years to over 7,500 consultants across the globe. We recruit top-notch talent for over 70 Fortune and Government clients coast-to-coast across the U.S., India, and China. We are #1 Largest Women-Owned IT Staffing Firm in the US and this may be your opportunity to join us! For more check: www.artechinfo.com
Connect with Artech through Social Media
Learn more about our company including the latest events at Artech, new job opportunities, jobseeker tips, and more. Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+, and YouTube
Apply by creating/using account